#PMChallenge Unlock the speed with personalized fingerprint animation

1. Verlociraptor910
    Cupcake Feb 8, 2019

Verlociraptor910 , Feb 8, 2019 :
    Who are the users?
    Oneplus 6T users who use the fingerprint to unlock there phone.

What is the proposed function?

As a user I want to personalize my fingerprint animation so that my phone feels even more like my phone by customizing my fingerprint.

At the moment Oneplus 6T offers three different animations to unlock my screen. What I want to have is an app to create, edit, get and share new fingerprint animations with the awesome community.

What is the user value?
    The user can customize his fingerprint animation. E.g. as a girl I want to have a flower appearing while scanning, as a music enthusiast I want to have a disc spinning, as cat lover I want to see a cat's paw touching my finger and so on...

The Oneplus community is full of creative people who can design and share their animations.

To achieve this, we need a platform (app) to create, edit, download and share new fingerprint animations.

If there are existing comparable functions in the smartphone industry, how is your proposed feature superior?

Other phones e.g. from Vivo or Oppo also only offer limited animations. Not possible to customize them.

Logic behind the product:

There should be an app, which allows the user to create, edit, download and share new fingerprint animations.

When he opens the app, he sees his creations, his favorites and popular animations. Via the menu he can search for animations, which other Oneplus 6T users have created. He can mark them as a favorite and download them to use them on his phone.

In the creation screen the user can create new animations via modular concept:
    • There are already icons defined he can use, e.g flowers or he can upload his own icons/images
    • The uploaded icons/images as well as the already defined ones can be customized by changing the color, the size, the rotation and more
    • He can define which animation he would like to have, he can select from different ones
    Once he has finished his animation he can add a name, keywords and he can decide if the animation is public or not.

I created three prototype screen how it could look like (I'm not the best designer so don't be too rude :) ) :

First screen - the user can see his creations, favorites and popular animations
    [​IMG]

Second screen - the user can design his own fingerprint animation
    [​IMG]

Third screen - the user saves his animation
    [​IMG]
    Sources:

To be on the save side, these are the icons I used (again I'm not the best designer):
    Menu by Rohith M S from the Noun Project
    Sunflower by suib icon from the Noun Project
    Cat paw by Juraj Sedlák from the Noun Project
    Color by AFY Studio from the Noun Project
    Animation by Vasily Gedzun from the Noun Project
    Icons by Theysaurus from the Noun Project

M457ERM1ND likes this.