#PMChallenge [UPDATE #2.5 with INTERACTIVE DEMO] App Revert: Revert apps to a previous version

1. YRJ Lollipop Feb 23, 2019

YRJ, Feb 23, 2019 :
    You don't have to say~
    Keep up the good work :)

laiosg likes this.
  2. laiosg Gingerbread Feb 27, 2019

laiosg, Feb 27, 2019 :
    Hi everyone.
    I finally found the time to write this little piece of text that you're reading right now.
    I had promised that I would make some revisions to this thread, but unfortunately, due to time constraints, I was unable to. Now I won't be editing this thread any longer so as to not break any of the contest's rules, as entries are now closed (Well, rules ARE rules :p )
    I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank all of you for your continued support. I was new here and yet you were all so helpful, guiding me throughout the entire process. And for that, you deserve all of my gratitude. Thank you all so much!!! I like to think that this thread isn't just something I made on my own. Instead, I view it as the result of our effort as a community. It is something that we created together, patching it and fixing it all the time. So I hope that you're as proud about this post as I am, because it is your creation as well. :D
    I would like to thank every single post contributor, be their action a like, a reply, or even simply taking the time to read the thread. Your helpful insights are what enabled me to improve this submission to the best of my ability.
    So thank you, @D1549431653421 , @GopalB. , @B_Wrath , @Dresa91, @RamQ , @toastytoast1234 , @Moin2200 , @Chuck_James , @Android450 , @YRJ as well as all the others which I cannot tag right now due to me typing this on mobile. (It's kind of difficult copy-pasting so many usernames at once on a mobile phone to be honest :p )
    I hope even those I haven't tagged see this reply, because I am referring to you as well.
    OnePlus community, congratulations on being so awesome! Even if we don't win this (which we probably don't :p ), I'm still very glad to have come in contact with all of you!!
    And after all, this contest is mainly about improving OOS, not necessarily winning, so even if we don't win, maybe OnePlus will still include such a feature in the near future, which would be neat!
    And I'm talking about US winning, and not ME winning, because as I pointed out before, this thread is OUR brainchild, carefully crafted through our collective efforts and undergoing several revisions. Let us take a minute to applaud ourselves for our spot-on cooperation.
    That's all. Sorry for this wall of text, but I just had to get this out of me.
    If you've managed to read this far without getting bored, I'm glad that this message reached you!
    Have an awesome day and... NEVER SETTLE!

Android450, YRJ, BeingIncog and 5 others like this.
  3. Dresa91 Android Q Feb 27, 2019

Dresa91, Feb 27, 2019 :
    wow!! thank you:)!
    such great words!:)
    that is why I love this community:)

Android450, laiosg and B_Wrath like this.
  4. GopalB. Nougat Feb 27, 2019

GopalB., Feb 27, 2019 :
    Damn... You are a good manager... :rolleyes:

I'm just glad to see people like you joining us just because you had some idea and saw the opportunity...

I really liked the professionalism in your work... :)

Thank you for joining us...
    Maybe we can see you more around here... ;)

Edit: I sound like a recruiter... :sweatsmile:

5. B_Wrath Marshmallow Feb 27, 2019

B_Wrath, Feb 27, 2019 :
    Thank you for sparking a creative and intellectual discussion:) it's very rare too find these days around here.

I am awed by the commitment you have given for this thread. And you have been a thorough professional through out:)

Hope to see you around here often and to engage in conversations like this. Don't become a stranger now:p

I'm glad you are part of this awesome community:)

Android450, laiosg and Dresa91 like this.
  6. YRJ Lollipop Feb 27, 2019

YRJ, Feb 27, 2019 :
    I can only echo what's already been said above!
    Though I'm skeptical about the idea, your presentation skills stole the show.
    You have been a great new joiner, it was a pleasure and hope to see more of your works in the future.

I have a suggestion, you must apply for this:
    Reimagine Speed: 5G Apps of Tomorrow
    I hope you make the cut, if not this time atleast! :)

B_Wrath, laiosg and Dresa91 like this.
  7. laiosg Gingerbread Feb 27, 2019

laiosg, Feb 27, 2019 :
    Oh, thank you for the suggestion! Will keep it in mind!

Dresa91 and YRJ like this.
  8. laiosg Gingerbread Mar 4, 2019

laiosg, Mar 4, 2019 :
    @YRJ Hi, sorry for getting back to you in this manner, but I checked this 5G Apps Contest you recommended and I have the following question: Is this not open only to professional teams? Or is it open to anyone? I didn't really understand that and I figured you might know more :p
    Thank you in advance!!

9. YRJ Lollipop Mar 4, 2019

YRJ, Mar 4, 2019 :
    Hey, it's okay!
    Btw, as the contest page states and also, the quote from David Y. Himself
    So it's open to all :D

Last edited: Mar 4, 2019

laiosg likes this.
  10. laiosg Gingerbread Mar 6, 2019

laiosg, Mar 6, 2019 :
    Ok then, thank you :)

YRJ likes this.