#PMChallenge When I am at...

1. Grzegorz Zając Cupcake Feb 9, 2019

Grzegorz Zając, Feb 9, 2019 :
    When I am...

Artboard 2.png

Who are the users?

Every user of OOS which care about phone battery life and would like to automate some actions in their phone. My feature is like Automate script, but simpler, free and native in OS.

What is the proposed function?
    My function is called "When I am...". It is simple variation of "if... do..." app. It allows you to manage connectivity and system settings depending on the situation. For example: You can set it for driving a car. So, you can set "When BT connects to MY CAR BT, that means I'm in the car. Turn off Wi-Fi and NFC, because I don't need it now (battery saving). Set Car Mode, ringtone volume to 100% and display brightness to 80%". My function will allow to automate many of things which we do manually when We are enter to office, home or car.

What is the user value?
    We will be able to save battery of their phone and automate many things which We doing manually. It's battery & time saver ;)

If there are existing comparable functions in the smartphone industry, how is your proposed feature superior?
    Automate is similar external app which can do the same function, but it's paid, external app which is too complicated to standard user. In many cases it require installation of additional plugins too and some actions required root access. I don't know anything about similar functions embedded in the OS of other phone manufactures.

Flow:
    I put only a few options on the flow, but of course it can handle much more actions.

Artboard 1.png Artboard 2.png Artboard 3.png Artboard 4.png Artboard 5.png Artboard 6.png
    You can also check my flow on Invision prototype:
    https://projects.invisionapp.com/prototype/When-I-am-at-cjrxh2l6m01a4ep01b4fx3u3v/play/

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019

2. LegolasX Jelly Bean Feb 10, 2019

Bouncer71 likes this.
  3. Grzegorz Zając Cupcake Feb 10, 2019