#PMChallenge WiFi / Bluetooth location based handling (radio cell)

1. d4_tr0ll
    Cupcake Feb 4, 2019

d4_tr0ll , Feb 4, 2019 :
    Who are the users?
    Almost everyone. If you are at school / work / home you want to handle your WiFi / bluetooth individually. This can be done by a location based settings.

What is the proposed function?
    A GPS based solution is not a good solution but a radio cell id based solution can be integrated easelly into the OS. It is also a battery saving solution.

What is the user value?
    Location based control over settings gives a user a customization like they want. There is also no need for a third party software such as Macrodroid which has a big featuer set but not everyone wants to use it or they use a small subset like me.

If there are existing comparable functions in the smartphone industry, how is your proposed feature superior?

Like I already mentioned there is a android app macrodroid. In my android one device there is no similar feature. For the WiFi settings you can set up the option "turn on WiFi at the near of a strong signal" but it is not a location based set up. Also it is not possible to turn off the WiFi by this settings point.

Please note, in my opinion there have to be a reduced set of option points for the location based settings handling. If there a more than three option points there is no business value because there already android apps which can do this.

Explain the logic behind this product and how you want it to be implemented

Here are some Use-Cases:
    OnePlus_Use_cases.png

This is simple flow chart how this can be implemented:
    OnePlus_cellular_based.png

Include directions and details via diagram sketches. Draw each screen and show the flow from screen to screen.

Here are some designs for the main use cases. It is a first draft and have to be reviewed by your UX Designer ;)

OnePlus_screens.png

Please note: there is also attached a pdf file (OnePlus_screens.pdf) because it is not possible to upload .svg file and the .png file loses some quality

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 6, 2019

gosuzombie likes this.