#PMChallenge Workout /Training mode

1. mavg7 Gingerbread Feb 4, 2019

mavg7, Feb 4, 2019 :
    Congratulations in advance for caring about us and making One Plus one of the best companies in the world.

So my idea is that i workout everyday and it would be a lot cooler/ better/ faster if i could just click a button and everything activates the way i want it.

1. Who are the users?
    Everybody who owns any One Plus device with Oxygen OS and loves to workout.

2. What is the proposed function?
    Proposed function is to click the mode (just like Night mode or Airplane mode) and it will activate battery saver , turn on Bluetooth and open any 3rd party app that you use for music and/or workout.

3. What is the user value?

I notice at the gym a lot of people before starting working out they are in a rush to set up the phone / open apps / music / connect earbuds so why not be the first ones to have this option and make it simple.

4. If there are existing comparable functions in the smartphone industry, how is your proposed feature superior?
    I dont think any smartphone that i know of has this option.

I think i explained myself, any other questions please let me know, this is just my idea and the ideal mode for me and the people that has the same routine in life as me which is work and gym on business days.

Step 1 : Press once to turn on/off or hold the workout mode icon to access settings.

Page 1.jpeg

Step 2: Turn on Bluetooth and / or Battery Saver.
    Select app to open as soon as you turn this mode on, example Spotify and a workout timer/work out app.

Page 2.jpeg

And that is it, simple and useful.

Thank you !

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019