Pocket Mode on Oneplus 7T Pro

1. Pratikpatel050
    Cupcake Oct 20, 2019

Pratikpatel050 , Oct 20, 2019 :
    I missed pocket mode on my Oneplus7T pro McLaren aEdition.

could you please help to get pocket mode on the same device.

pop-up camera comes out when phone is in pocket unnecessarily.

HELP & Upgrade!

2. SESHER
    Gingerbread Oct 20, 2019

SESHER , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Oct 20, 2019 :
    You can expact more OxygenOS features in future updates.
    Google released the official Android 10 on 3 september so OnePlus only had 3 weeks to make a stable build if they wanted the 7T series to ship with Android 10 of the box.

However I'm not sure that any pro model will get this feature. Pocket mode makes use of the proximity sensor but the pro models don't have this sensor because of the display.
    But there are many apps in the Play Store that mimic pocket mode using a different method.
    Or when you put the phone in your pocket, just make sure the back of your is facing your leg so you won't get any accidental touches.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2019

Pratikpatel050 likes this.
  3. voltaire9
    Froyo Oct 22, 2019

voltaire9 , Oct 22, 2019 :

4. voltaire9
    Froyo Oct 22, 2019

voltaire9 , Oct 22, 2019 :
    Who wants to turn their phone around every time they wanna pull it out of their pocket and or put in?That's ridiculous.How about Oneplus fixes the problem?7T has a teardrop notch just like the 6T that has the best pocket mode on the market,what no proximity sensor on the 7 series?Who let that one pass?

himanshudasrnsit likes this.
  5. jsm
    Froyo Oct 23, 2019

6. voltaire9 , via OnePlus Community App , Nov 1, 2019 :
    you know, that's a great idea. I never even thought about that. though I can't believe we have to go through this to do so but I'll look into it.

jsm likes this.