Poll: How is your OP3 since the 4.0.2 update?

?

Are you having problems with your OP3 since the 4.0.2 update?

1. Yes, it's buggy.

40.5%
  2. No, good update.

59.5%
  1. Arjun Singh Dhillon
    Gingerbread Jan 26, 2017

Arjun Singh Dhillon , Jan 26, 2017 :
    it wasn't.
    Battery Drains way faster. i was able to use my phone two days at a stretch..now it barely last for 12 hrs.
    Broadcast message bugs.
    I am having issues getging call when on 4g. i have to switch to 2g/3g to start recieving calls.
    the phone feels slower than befoee
    Notification panel is more of mess now that being shortcuts to major settings such as wifi or battery.

ALL THESE RESULTS ARE AFTER CLEARING CACHE AND HARD RESETTING MY PHONE.

2. vitoralmeiida
    Donut Jan 27, 2017

vitoralmeiida , Jan 27, 2017 :
    Me and other users are having the same problem, the slider it's not doing what is supposed to do.

3. krishnapriyassn
    Cupcake Jan 27, 2017

krishnapriyassn , Jan 27, 2017 :
    I have problems related to recent oxygen updation 4.0.2 for my one plus 3. problems are
    1) alarm tone cannot set up. always showing unknown ringtone. totally cannot setup alarm.
    2) phone ring tone also cannot able to set up. when try to set up, it's showing unknown ringtone and default tone was always come on.
    3) Facebook is stuck always.
    4) WhatsApp video calling not working properly.
    can any one help me please..thanks

4. HeroIne95
    Donut Jan 27, 2017

HeroIne95 , Jan 27, 2017 :
    I haven't been able to connect to my mobile data, still trying to fix this :( I've tried just about everything

5. ghostofcain
    Marshmallow Jan 27, 2017

ghostofcain , Jan 27, 2017 :
    Including checking your apn settings?

6. HeroIne95
    Donut Jan 27, 2017

I regret updating, everything's fine except for some widgets that refuse to load and I've been unable to get back on mobile data, although I've tried everything

7. m.avogadro
    Gingerbread Jan 27, 2017

m.avogadro , Jan 27, 2017 :
    Here almost everything is buttery smooth after a dirty update from 3.2.8 to 4.0.2 (yes: I'm a Linux user and I refuse to restart from scratch everytime, have I been lucky until now?); these are the bugs I found (none critical, as you can see):
    1. sometimes, after many hours of deep sleep (i.e. morning) the fingerprint sensor doesn't wake up the phone (maybe related with the "suspend mode" I unwisely activated under developer options?)

2. the fonts in the messaging app are smaller than in other apps, making it inconsistent with the rest of the UI

3. the SIP dialer integrated in the phone app doesn't work: it translates every alphanumeric character into a number, which means you can only call numeric URIs (it was very likely already like this in 3.2.8)

4. other than the "double tap" trick there is no way to quickly disable mobile data

5. I was eagerly waiting for the new "menu" shortcut and now it comes out that it doesn't work! It works only in some apps which already have their "hamburger"; in all the old apps I tried, where the menu can indeed be opened only by tapping on the three dots appearing close to the left bottom corner when the navigation software buttons are enabled, it doesn't work
    That's all.

Edit: I think that the update was so awaited that it couldn't be deferred further; OOS 3.x MM was in a mature stage, while Nougat is still in an early stage; 1+ tried to provide us not only with the latest Android version, but with many other improvements too. We'll see the real quality of the development in the next months; the phone is already ok for daily use IMO.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2017

ardeleanulcj likes this.
  8. HeroIne95
    Donut Jan 27, 2017

Yes, I checked and double checked, they're exactly as they're supposed to be

9. F_April_Rodriguez_njpu
    Cupcake Jan 27, 2017

F_April_Rodriguez_njpu , Jan 27, 2017 :
    none of the fixes you suggest in here are workong for my phone. it was wprling fine and now all apps close by itself and the phone is laggy

10. techysas
    Donut Jan 27, 2017

techysas , Jan 27, 2017 :
    how much still I hold the device the pics captured with front camera are always shaky. tried with the stock camera app and also a 3rd party camera app. the problem is still the same. any help??

11. G_qures_yusufi_dVtS
    Cupcake Jan 27, 2017

G_qures_yusufi_dVtS , Jan 27, 2017 :
    very bad for me.. pocket mode not working. getting hot always. battery drain like nightmare... gone are tye days of me loving this phone

12. kashyap krs
    Cupcake Jan 27, 2017

13. zeetheali
    Gingerbread Jan 27, 2017

ardeleanulcj likes this.
  14. Mathiarasan
    Donut Jan 27, 2017

15. Ganeshagri
    Cupcake Jan 27, 2017

16. ardeleanulcj
    Donut Jan 27, 2017

ardeleanulcj , Jan 27, 2017 :
    On my OP3 is working without any issue, smooth and flow. I haven't experience any of the shown problems by others...
    Thanks Oneplus for this uptdate!!

17. user 7
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 27, 2017

user 7 , Jan 27, 2017 :
    There are issues... I think the beta builds were batter than this... Lol

18. G_Bali_Mushroom_ZLye
    Donut Jan 27, 2017

G_Bali_Mushroom_ZLye , Jan 27, 2017 :
    Several minor lag, maybe the update is not stable yet and I can't login my facebook but after I reinstall, it runs back as normal as before.

I really love when I got community app on my phone and also I manage to use music as my phone and my whatsapp call ringtones.

19. Zh_kilat
    Android Q Jan 27, 2017

Zh_kilat , Jan 27, 2017 :
    Yup, let your phone settled. ....

G_Bali_Mushroom_ZLye likes this.
  20. eshaanabhyankar
    Gingerbread Jan 27, 2017