Poll: How is your OP3 since the 4.0.2 update?

?

Are you having problems with your OP3 since the 4.0.2 update?

1. Yes, it's buggy.

40.5%
  2. No, good update.

59.5%
  1. F_Shubham_Verma_CEOg
    Froyo Jan 27, 2017

2. eloy92
    Cupcake Jan 27, 2017

eloy92 , Jan 27, 2017 :
    My phone is heating when it's idle in my pocket. Data connection and Wi-Fi are off. Happens randomly.

3. kuntalrocks
    Froyo Jan 27, 2017

kuntalrocks , Jan 27, 2017 :
    no.. i wiped cache and did factory reset.. still same..

4. kuntalrocks
    Froyo Jan 27, 2017

any solution ? i did a factory reset and even wiped cache.. still its the same..

5. kuntalrocks
    Froyo Jan 27, 2017

i did both.. it's the same

6. Zh_kilat
    Android Q Jan 27, 2017

Zh_kilat , Jan 27, 2017 :

7. G_Ashvin_R_JZkd
    Cupcake Jan 27, 2017

8. mukul dhawan
    Cupcake Jan 27, 2017

mukul dhawan , Jan 27, 2017 :
    I'm nkt able to download or install from the play store after the updation...... Help me out for this as it install the apps only with wifi not with the 4G data pack

9. NxtGen_Weirdo
    Eclair Jan 27, 2017

10. ramlalli
    Cupcake Jan 27, 2017

ramlalli , Jan 27, 2017 :
    Phone is becoming dead spontaneously and not able to restart after this update. I have tried factory reset. But the problem persists
    . Is there any bugfixes.

11. Caleb_2020
    Cupcake Jan 27, 2017

12. asgr86
    Cupcake Jan 27, 2017

asgr86 , Jan 27, 2017 :
    Miss the vibration mode..also the battery charging feels slower than earlier.. Else all good!

13. G_khushboo_doshi_BgCN
    Cupcake Jan 27, 2017

14. Blvck_Wine
    Donut Jan 27, 2017

Blvck_Wine , Jan 27, 2017 :
    I just did a factory reset (after backing up my telephone), and that did the trick! you should try it too mate!

cmitchellshaw likes this.
  15. dipeshbagul
    Cupcake Jan 27, 2017

dipeshbagul , Jan 27, 2017 :
    Hi All,

Recently I have updated the OS of my OP3 to 4.0.2. For which I was eagerly waiting. As expected the upgrade did lots of changes in user experience as well added new features. But below few points I am very disappointed with and so thought of sharing with all and expect OnePlus team to consider this in coming updates,

- The new notification panel is very cool and awesome but to turn on or off mobile data now I have to click two buttons which does not seems user friendly as we all use that functionality very frequently.
    - Though the phone is backed with 6GB RAM, it lags with some ms sometimes, which I never seen in previous version.
    - The Audio Settings (Equilizer) is still not stable. If somebody calls in between Music Play, after resuming songs, you need to again go to Audio Settings to apply the set parameters and see the difference. The issue was there in previous version as well. Was expecting to get resolved this time.
    - Sound quality degraded drastically over the earphones. In previous version, though the equilizer was not stable, but whatever time it was giving very awesome sound quality. This upgrade actually downgraded the Audio output, so disappointment for music lovers like me. Also gaana app equilizer is not supported to the device now.
    - The shelf feature is useful and nice but the Memo should be editable. As now if we create memo then we have only option to delete it. Sometimes we would like to keep the same memo further but with sum editing to it.
    - There was no such UI or features changes after such major update from 6 to 7 of Android, which was expected.

Definitely the phone and OS both are awesome only just thought of highlighting the possible points of improvement.

If anyone can help me with solving any of the issue, plz do let me know.

16. G_Kavita_Prajapati_PXQT
    Cupcake Jan 27, 2017

G_Kavita_Prajapati_PXQT , Jan 27, 2017 :
    i can not access my phone caller. no number is visible when i type someone name. how will i call to someone if is it not showing. please help with this issur asap.

17. Vivian Andrew
    Froyo Jan 27, 2017

Vivian Andrew , Jan 27, 2017 :
    If you have set contacts sync in google account, then it will be in google contacts, always take a backup before updating and try to arrange your contacts in google so in future you wont loose any.

18. MasterSwami
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 27, 2017

19. 8889
    Cupcake Jan 27, 2017

20. chakrish
    Eclair Jan 27, 2017

chakrish , Jan 27, 2017 :
    since the update is quite Good...... but I've been fed up with the battery management.it drains Early i want to know the reason, can anyone please help me trying to resolve dis