Poll: How is your OP3 since the 4.0.2 update?

?

Are you having problems with your OP3 since the 4.0.2 update?

1. Yes, it's buggy.

40.5%
  2. No, good update.

59.5%
  1. cmitchellshaw
    KitKat Feb 2, 2017

2. ghostofcain
    Marshmallow Feb 2, 2017

ghostofcain , Feb 2, 2017 :
    ? What do you mean not recognised, what usb device where you trying to use?

3. nthombre
    Cupcake Feb 2, 2017

nthombre , Feb 2, 2017 :
    After update to 7 the phone is not working fine lots of issues. Screen hang, finger print not working some time, the phone has become sluggish, I lost my trust

4. NikhiOmar
    Cupcake Feb 2, 2017

5. bhavancherukuru2
    Donut Feb 2, 2017

bhavancherukuru2 , Feb 2, 2017 :
    sometimes a random app wont close even if i restart the phone,to close it i have to uninstall it..does anyone have this problem?

6. G_Carlos_Quevedo_PRHC
    Froyo Feb 2, 2017

G_Carlos_Quevedo_PRHC , Feb 2, 2017 :
    IT'S AWESOME!!! Just do ONE of two:
    1. A clean OS installation or...
    2. Install the 1.4GB OTA file with TWRP 3.0.3 designed for OP3

DO IT!!!!

cmitchellshaw likes this.
  7. G_Sandro_Nägeli_istP
    Cupcake Feb 2, 2017

8. jimmyg814
    Cupcake Feb 2, 2017

9. shyamsundar.g
    Froyo Feb 2, 2017

shyamsundar.g , Feb 2, 2017 :
    1. Music over Bluetooth:
    I have Tantra Fluke car kit which I use to listen to music on my way to office and back home. After the update I'm finding the music to be choppy only on Bluetooth. It gets frequent interruptions while.playing any song.

2. Vibration for Notification on call:
    Not a defect. But how annoying it is have the phone vibrate frequently while it is held closer to ear and speaking to someone. Imagine the scenario "Yeah. I heard that. vrrr. vrrr.. hold on what did you say. I couldn't here. vrrr vrrrr.vrrr. ". Isn't that so annoying?

3. Few Automatic apps fail to start:
    For example, I have a call recorder which turns on during any incoming or outgoing call and after Nougat it almost forgets that it has to get up and run while any call knocks the door.
    *phew* why didn't you add a call recorder to the update OP ?

4. Notifications sound are not audible as earlier:
    When I bought the mobile, the notification sounds were so louder that half the people in my team would turn their heads towards me when I get a notification despite the volume bar being at half. And now, even I don't turn my head towards the mobile on a noisy day despite having kept the volume bar to full. This is something serious that OP needs to look at.

Other than the above, I'm getting an excellent battery life, good performance as earlier. and the sound recorder is amazing. that's the reason I would like to see Call Recorder from OnePlus in the next update.

Cheers!!

samaltx likes this.
  10. G_Guilhem_Alma_dEXN
    Donut Feb 2, 2017

jimmyg814 and cmitchellshaw like this.
  11. Fuzzi 23
    Donut Feb 2, 2017

jimmyg814 and cmitchellshaw like this.
  12. hugoaferreira
    Honeycomb Feb 2, 2017

13. Sydzhart
    Froyo Feb 2, 2017

Sydzhart , Feb 2, 2017 :
    Works well although I am facing problems with the Adaptive Brightness turning OFF automatically.. Any suggestions?

14. F_Muthu_Marcelo_ePne
    Cupcake Feb 2, 2017

15. G_Dokter_Snukel_Izww
    Donut Feb 2, 2017

16. seriousbeardo
    Cupcake Feb 2, 2017

17. G_Bobby_“420_free”_Y
    Cupcake Feb 2, 2017

G_Bobby_“420_free”_Y , Feb 2, 2017 :
    This is the poorest update I've seen by OnePlus 3.
    •1. Moved to screenshot button off the power button and now its a 3 finger swipe down, can you replace that and put it back like it was this is one of the best features of OnePlus 3
    •2. All notifications are on white background black text very blinding need to be able to customize this feature to what I choose I choose.
    •3. Need to simplify the background process for my screen select and clothes that's all I need to do.
    •4 You have deleted the manual control for my data usage there was two bars that I can set my limits. What happened to that scream?????
    •5 When using the square to close my screen you someone has decided to remove the (X) to close individual screens now that that's gone. I have to swipe each one, Who decided that's!!!!

18. sirfuzzhead
    Eclair Feb 2, 2017

sirfuzzhead , Feb 2, 2017 :
    When my wifi signal gets a little weak, my phone generally drops it entirely. Other than that my phone has been noticably faster my battery life has been much better.

19. G_Hady_Nilam_hgBu
    Cupcake Feb 2, 2017

20. cmitchellshaw
    KitKat Feb 3, 2017

cmitchellshaw , Feb 3, 2017 :
    I'm going to need a translator for this...