Poll: How is your OP3 since the 4.0.2 update?

?

Are you having problems with your OP3 since the 4.0.2 update?

1. Yes, it's buggy.

40.5%
  2. No, good update.

59.5%
  1. Severmand
    Cupcake Feb 15, 2017

2. ghostofcain
    Marshmallow Feb 15, 2017

ghostofcain , Feb 15, 2017 :
    Please, once was sufficient, this must be about the sixth time you've posted about this issue, that's starting to verge on spam. Go to the release thread and read what needs doing to sort it out.

Sun90 likes this.
  3. evertking
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 15, 2017

evertking , Feb 15, 2017 :
    Wifi is bugged out!! Latency, missed notifications and just all around sluggish.

4. LukasBoscher
    Gingerbread Feb 15, 2017

5. Rashimov
    Cupcake Feb 15, 2017

6. F_Linardi_Lianto_hAJZ
    Cupcake Feb 15, 2017

F_Linardi_Lianto_hAJZ , Feb 15, 2017 :
    Hi guys, I am trying to update my oneplus 3 oxygenos to from 4.02 to 4.0.3 trough auto update from my phone, but after it finished download it, it ask me to reboot to install the update, but after the reboot, it asking me to install manually but i can't find the file anywhere.

anyone can help me?

sorry for my bad English.

7. Aadil Shukla
    Cupcake Feb 15, 2017

8. Shubham mundafale
    Donut Feb 15, 2017

9. G_royale_karna_KAKt
    Cupcake Feb 15, 2017

10. G_Sidhant_Sehgal_dBYy
    Cupcake Feb 15, 2017

11. TOmasbeastist
    Donut Feb 15, 2017

TOmasbeastist , Feb 15, 2017 :
    okay so it's a really long explanation but I want to make sure you understand what I mean so you can help me if at all possible:
    -on silent I want it to turn off : alarms and notifications (I know how to do the music) BUT IT SAYS I CAN NOT TURN OFF ALARMS ("Alarmen gaan altijd af" is Dutch for "ALARMS ARE ALWAYS ON") WITH THE ALERT SLIDER. (unless I do it manually everytime but that kind of defeats the purpose of the alert slider). I use the alert slider so I can turn off my phone without taking it out of my pocket (my school is really strict with that, if they see a phone inside the building they take it away).
    -When on don't disturb I want to turn off notifications wich I don't list as priority. It works well but I can not silence my notifications. I can put the bar at almost silent but it's still like 1 cm out so every notification (wich is priority) still makes noice wich is irritating while watching television with my family. I would like to be able to turn it to buzz (wich I could do before the update) (See picture, I can't turn it any lower unless I go to silent mode but then I won't receive any notifications at all anymore, wicch is good that's what silent mode is supposed to do I want to change it in the other modes)
    -on normal I have no problems except for that same thing wich I can not make my phone vibrate only. I want to reveive my notifications without sound when I want it and with sound when I want it. I know I can for example set the Snapchat notifications to "show without sound" but then it will never make sound + I would need to do that for every single app. I would like to just use the sound buttons to turn of that sound completely and make it vibrate without having to go to settings for every single app. It's really a "first world problem" I know but it was possible before the update and I liked it. Shortcuts save time and frustration so if I can do all that I would be very happy. Sorry for such a long explanation but I wanted to make sure you understood what I meant.

1487167447957.jpg

1487167456250.jpg

Attached Files:

jtodd98 likes this.
  12. TOmasbeastist
    Donut Feb 15, 2017

TOmasbeastist , Feb 15, 2017 :
    I had it but it's better now ( I think it is, maybe I'm just used to it) Wifi and BT lose connection more often too with me.

13. rai.anchit
    Donut Feb 15, 2017

rai.anchit , Feb 15, 2017 :
    try using slider instead..and turn on vibration in silent mode..

14. sebvan
    Cupcake Feb 15, 2017

sebvan , Feb 15, 2017 :
    my OP3 shuts down for no reason then and now... no clue what it might be, anyone else?

15. ZeppelinBambiZQ
    Gingerbread Feb 16, 2017

16. ZeppelinBambiZQ
    Gingerbread Feb 16, 2017

ZeppelinBambiZQ , Feb 16, 2017 :
    How to closed? If u closed do the icon go away on status bar?

17. ZeppelinBambiZQ
    Gingerbread Feb 16, 2017

ZeppelinBambiZQ , Feb 16, 2017 :
    Yes how to file bug report?

18. G_Arun_V_arNP
    Cupcake Feb 16, 2017

19. ghostofcain
    Marshmallow Feb 16, 2017

ghostofcain , Feb 16, 2017 :
    Don't be so harsh on yourself, until this post I had no idea.

Sun90 likes this.
  20. fschallenberg
    Froyo Feb 16, 2017