1. Yes

50.7%
  2. NO

49.3%
  1. rgs
    Jelly Bean Jun 24, 2017

rgs , Jun 24, 2017 :
    Hi All,

Here is the poll for oneplus 5, lets see how many the community members(pssst. Those members to whom they listen to - no pun intended) are satisfied and how many are not.

Note: Currently I am a user of Oneplus 3t 128gb & ex-owner of Oneplus one

My 5 cents..

For me thats what happened with Oneplus 2, the oneplus one succeeded while oneplus 2 was utterly flopped and the worst phone could ever happen. Similar are the things with Oneplus 5. Oneplus 3/3t was one of the best phone its time and pretty much stand out of its competition.

According to me here are the things that went wrong with oneplus 5

1.Design--Why would u ever choose design similar to Iphone while your fanbase are pure android fans and hate/dislike all things iphone.

2.Camera--The all DxO mark bragging, focus on giving bettrr picture quality,..... Where is all of it I cant see the good looking pictures.

3.Lack of features-- Optical Image stablisation, No IP certification, QHD screen(we need this believe or not,, this 1080p amoled panel is no where near samsungs 1080p amoled panel that they are using in their phones).... Seriously its $580 and above phone.

4.Lying about Features: 2x optical zoom is present while in reality its 1.6x(correct me if i am wrong)

5.Manipulation: Manipulating CPU to get higher benchmarks/to open apps faster and didnt even bother to tell untill it was found over the internet and believe me its their second time after in Oneplus 3/t

6.Price: price increase of approximately $100 at least in India where i am from

SO ALL IN ALL THIS IS NOT ONEPLUS WAS WHEN IT WAS LAUNCHED. And according to me LG G6 is better option which is available at same/little bit high/less price depending upon regions.

Do Poll your opinion and let see where it goes

Ummm and 8Gb ram is gimmick dont fall for it..

And sorry for bold fond was not able to switch it off

Sorry for long post

Here is a gift for you :potato

PARAS KADAM, Zalos, xchris and 36 others like this.
  2. SJBoss
    Lollipop Jun 24, 2017

SJBoss , Jun 24, 2017 :
    Not more than this post.

3. apludnis
    Gingerbread Jun 24, 2017

rgs likes this.
  4. rgs
    Jelly Bean Jun 24, 2017

5. rgs
    Jelly Bean Jun 24, 2017

rgs , Jun 24, 2017 :
    Atleast you are little bit of disappointed

kevonn95, Arun Sharma and apludnis like this.
  6. apludnis
    Gingerbread Jun 24, 2017

rgs likes this.
  7. toastytoast1234
    Marshmallow Jun 24, 2017

8. SJBoss
    Lollipop Jun 24, 2017

SJBoss , Jun 24, 2017 :
    dude really? it's just 3k over 3T (base model)

9. G_Terence_Abela_XjBp
    Eclair Jun 24, 2017

G_Terence_Abela_XjBp , Jun 24, 2017 :
    Guys, any one of you managed to disable the vibration when unlocking the phone using the fingerprint? any answer would be appreceated. it is so frustrating.

10. mr_priyanshu
    Jelly Bean Jun 24, 2017

mr_priyanshu , Jun 24, 2017 :
    Only possible if u enable battery saver.
    But the feature to disable vibration must be added in OOS

11. wags1965
    Froyo Jun 24, 2017

wags1965 , Jun 24, 2017 :
    Holy Christ, it is a phone with exceptional value. If you don't like it sell it, I am sure somebody who does not have your exceptional taste or unlimited funds will snap it up. I have had the 2 and currently have the 3 and both have worked well in my application. Battery life is acceptable for running two Sims and image quality has been fine for what I use it for personal and work. For me dual SIM is the key as I have a personal card and work card, there are others that have this feature but none others that have all the US bands, yes other than possibly BLU. Now that the 5 is truly global when I do go out of the country I can simply swap in a local sim with my work or personal and boom coverage. I personally bought the 5 for the processor and 20 to 30% Battery life.

12. anbuitachi
    Eclair Jun 24, 2017

anbuitachi , Jun 24, 2017 :
    It's never going to have high end every feature. What they do is find out what people want the MOST and have high end those, so cost can be down. So not everyone will be pleased. Yea sure you can build wings onto it, but is it worth the cost to most people? Prob not. This isn't exactly the phone built for billionaires

yfan, Nepariri, Kay C and 2 others like this.
  13. Deactivated User
    Jun 24, 2017

G_Kajal_Roy_zZBx likes this.
  14. inffy
    KitKat Jun 24, 2017

inffy , Jun 24, 2017 :
    Most be some fanboy if it makes you have something.

Not totally true. They don't overclock it so it works as with max freq

15. samuelchan727
    Gingerbread Jun 24, 2017

samuelchan727 , Jun 24, 2017 :
    well, actually feeling quite well after using for 2days. the design is nice although it looks like an iPhone or oppo. but oxygen os is really great on this phone, fast and fluent and I really love the reading mode. just hope it won't end like the oneplus 2.

16. zabihjan
    Honeycomb Jun 24, 2017

zabihjan , Jun 24, 2017 :
    I just don't get it why people are so fussy? If you want those extra features just buy a full of bloat Samsung. I love everything about this phone. I just wish it also had dual apps and auto sync toggle. Everything else is perfect for the price

17. F_Wouter_Oving_RLCY
    Donut Jun 24, 2017

18. rgs
    Jelly Bean Jun 24, 2017

rgs , Jun 24, 2017 :
    Ummmmo_O what about Lg G6 almost and price

creme and Batfink32 like this.
  19. rgs
    Jelly Bean Jun 24, 2017

rgs , Jun 24, 2017 :
    Uh! Yeah they did.... They coded the CPU.. Check xda

shivam_adi likes this.
  20. inffy
    KitKat Jun 24, 2017

inffy , Jun 24, 2017 :
    Sigh they just.mademit to works with maximum frequency.

mwayner and agoinfly like this.