50.7%
  2. NO

49.3%
  1. Sounak_Dasgupta
    Cupcake Jul 16, 2017

2. kylewelsby
    Donut Jul 16, 2017

kylewelsby , Jul 16, 2017 :
    I'm with you. I upgraded from the Nexus 6P knowing that the drop in Screen DPi and Camera quality would be the main compromises to the OP 3T. I'm happy with transition.

I got caught up in the OP5 hype and committed to the upgrade from OP3T. after using it for a whole or 4 days before it fell out of my pocket and I lost it forever.
    I'm rather impressed with;
    1. the speed. the device is damn fast!
    2. battery life. the new processor does wonders
    3. bluetooth. the unsung hero, this is a major improvement for my audio life
    4. screen ambiance transitions,. reading at night is a beautiful experience
    5. front facing camera. this compared to the OP3t is a major step up.
    6. regular updates. OnePlus are working hard to make the device even better while we have hold of it in our hands.

yes. I found absolutely no quality improvement in the main camera.
    auto focus and image stabilization at the moment is shocking.

other than that, I'm happy with the OnePlus 5, would I upgrade from the OP3T if I didn't have the money? nah.
    but if you have the money, sure.

the RRP comparison is £50 difference, between OP3t and OP5 for new customers. for that £50 extra, you do get a heck of a phone load more for the price.

wedgess likes this.
  3. Lalitvadher
    Cupcake Jul 16, 2017

4. Nepariri
    Gingerbread Jul 16, 2017

Nepariri , Jul 16, 2017 :
    I dont understand why people hate the camera so much. It's pretty damn good and if you want better, go get a damn DSLR or pay $900 for pixel.
    Lack of features? There's a pretty nice EIS which is more than enough for me. Who literally goes around shooting 4K video anyway?
    QHD is useless. If u want a bloated samsung phone go get a bloated samsung phone with all of its "features". and HELLO??? is the fastest charging phone not a feature? Dual camera? fast like LIGHTNING fingerprint reader? (not really liking the s8 screen anyway tbh).
    Lying about features or not, its still the fastest OP yet, faster than most flagships around.
    You cant expect a phone to be perfectly up to date with software and hardware features AND be cheap, how the heck is the company supposed to BUY the latest hardware if they go broke -_-
    The only thing I don't like about the phone is that it has zero water and dust resistance.

5. Jayanta_Banerjee
    Eclair Jul 16, 2017

Jayanta_Banerjee , Jul 16, 2017 :
    what is the price of so called iphones and Samsungs you had compared with this phone? then, at the end of the day - which phone stands clear as cheap & best? I think, it will be OnePlus 5.

6. shivartr
    Cupcake Jul 16, 2017

7. GOURAB PAUL
    Cupcake Jul 16, 2017

8. Lewis Hashbrown
    Donut Jul 16, 2017

9. tmclaughlin001
    Gingerbread Jul 16, 2017

tmclaughlin001 , Jul 16, 2017 :
    Why trash something you don't actually own or use your self?

There is a term for this in psychology.

It's called cognitive dissonance.

Go see your doctor

:)

10. midhunpmadhav
    Gingerbread Jul 16, 2017

midhunpmadhav , Jul 16, 2017 :
    I am a owner of OP5. I previously owned OP1 and 3T. This phone i like very much compared with previous. Good camera, good battery life, good performance etc... I like my OP5.

11. LukeRider01
    Froyo Jul 16, 2017

12. G_Prasad_I.G_XQKd
    Cupcake Jul 16, 2017

G_Prasad_I.G_XQKd , Jul 16, 2017 :
    Not much though. But yes definitely camera could have been far more better when compared to other devices of same range. but yes again it's not that worse too., as it would be strongly compensated by its battery life and performance.

13. PARAS KADAM
    Cupcake Jul 16, 2017

PARAS KADAM , Jul 16, 2017 :
    i would agree with you upon the point that u made abt the design.. you r right y would u make a phone look like i phone.. One plus is always one the favorite brand among android users..

14. G_Qais_Al-nammari_gNww
    Cupcake Jul 16, 2017

15. ItsOk236
    Gingerbread Jul 16, 2017

16. G_Qais_Al-nammari_gNww
    Cupcake Jul 16, 2017

G_Qais_Al-nammari_gNww , Jul 16, 2017 :
    all (sin,cos,tan) are getting wrong value in my 3t,for example sin(30) =0.5,in calculater app = −0.988031624092861789987748907294458!!!!
    em I missing something?
    and im not running a beta version
    also when i reduce animation to x0.5 for all i get glitches,so far with swiftkey keyboard (black screen) nd i have to reboot to make it run normally,does anyone facing the same problem?

17. __inam
    Eclair Jul 16, 2017

__inam , Jul 16, 2017 :
    for every reviewer op give 4 cases but to their customers who bought didn't give single screen protector or a headphones also
    even 6000 rups moto giving headphones

18. G_microsoft_950xl_ENZY
    Cupcake Jul 16, 2017

G_microsoft_950xl_ENZY , Jul 16, 2017 :
    I am really very disappointed with WiFi it is not up to the mark . inspite of latest update to frequently disconnects, which is great problem in online transaction and games. I am not facing any problem on the same connection with my 950xl microsoft.

19. Brian_1208_
    Cupcake Jul 16, 2017

Brian_1208_ , Jul 16, 2017 :
    As many others have said, you're being extremely fussy and although you may argue you get to be fussy for €499, in the heated mobile marketplace you won't find many phones with such great synergy between software and hardware. The device continuously compliments itself with its different features at an almost unparalleled price point. I love the OnePlus fan base and I like to think of myself as part of it but users request so much when it comes to the next device in hardware and freak out if it doesn't have dozens of new features while staying the same price, it just doesn't work like that.

20. manolitovictoria
    Froyo Jul 16, 2017

manolitovictoria , Jul 16, 2017 :
    never happened to me... I am actually impressed how well the phone manages heat... (coming from a Samsung S7).