[Poll] OnePlus Bullets Equalizer

?

Should there be an app for the OnePlus bullets /bullets wireless ?

1. Yes

6 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Manav Bhagia
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 14, 2018

Manav Bhagia , Jun 14, 2018 :
    As y'all know OnePlus has recently shifted its focus slightly more towards audio , and with the launch of the Bullets Wireless as one of the flagships, I do have a lot of expectations from them (waiting for them to launch in India) .
    As I already mentioned in my #Sixfactor Review I am a big fan of OnePlus software , I just have a suggestion for the OnePlus software team to make an Equalizer based app specifically optimized for the OnePlus bullets/ bullets wireless.
    I know that the stock Android equalizer is already available, but it isn't powerful enough and very basic.
    There are other apps available , but most of them are too complicated , and other audio mods and stuff require root access , which could be quite time consuming and risky .
    So to summarize, I'm just suggesting an audio tuning app , where you can manage all the bullets functions such as that cool pause and play feature, get enhancements specifically for the bullets , such as the ability to switch audio codecs , and have an equalizer with bass boost, treble settings, and a simple UI , the way that OnePlus does it !
    I know this thread might cause y'all to dislike me , but it's just a suggestion !

SubhashNayak likes this.