POLL - To those receiving the "delayed shipping" email.

?

How many hours after order placed did you receive "delayed shipping" e-mail.

Poll closed Jul 9, 2014.
  1. 1-3 hours

1.4%
  2. 4-6 hours

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 7-12 hours

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 13-23 hours

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 24+ hours

98.6%
  1. AtLemacks
    Honeycomb Jul 2, 2014

AtLemacks , Jul 2, 2014 :
    If you haven't read here: http://forums.oneplus.net/threads/slick-move-op-check-out-shipping-faq.47733/ don't post in this thread. This is strictly for those who received the "delayed shipping" e-mail.

How many hours (and yes this matters) after your order was completed did you receive the e-mail?

It was only after I mentioned that OP was breaking the law by not contacting customers who had purchased the device personally that they began sending out this e-mail. It is required by US law that they contact you personally within 24 hours if there is a delay.

YES - This is a duplicate. The other thread can be deleted Moderators! Thanks!

2. AtLemacks
    Honeycomb Jul 2, 2014

3. Ag_andrea
    Jelly Bean Jul 2, 2014

Ag_andrea , Jul 2, 2014 :
    There is no breaking law, they are in china and invoice comes from china... Sorry dude, next time once looking to other flagship u see them expensive in reality are not while obey to the law in your country.
    Nobody can force them to refund the shipment cost... They can do what the hell they want. Period

4. Deactivated User
    Jul 2, 2014

5. AtLemacks
    Honeycomb Jul 2, 2014

You're 100% wrong :). I am well versed in the law, and have 2 attorney's consulting this case already. Maybe you should have read the thread I linked instead of typing about things you don't know about.

6. mahvi
    Jelly Bean Jul 2, 2014

mahvi , Jul 2, 2014 :
    [​IMG]

And I mean that in the nicest way possible. Lol

mattregen, carboncopied and AtLemacks like this.
  7. DocAtsab
    Gingerbread Jul 2, 2014

DocAtsab , Jul 2, 2014 :
    My reply:

Jul 02 02:13
    All I have to say is wow... So in order to apologize for the failure to deliver on your delivery promises, you are offering me the opportunity to recommend your company to more of my friends than you initially hoped I would. You sir have some gall, not that that's a bad thing. If you wanted to try to make the situation better; you could offer, to the customers whose goodwill you hope to maintain, something that actually helps resolve their issues like free 2 day shipping for anyone who is expected to have to wait over 10 days since their order was placed for delivery.

AtLemacks likes this.
  8. Ag_andrea
    Jelly Bean Jul 2, 2014

Ok, I will wait u sue them and win so u can prove me I'm wrong.
    Have long patient while not waiting this phone.

9. Eliitti
    Gingerbread Jul 2, 2014

10. soccershad9
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 2, 2014

11. soccershad9
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 2, 2014

soccershad9 , Jul 2, 2014 :
    One thing I do think though, they shouldn't have taken any payments out until they knew that they could ship the phones, and they should have been up front from the beginning.

8080, AhsurA, mahvi and 1 other person like this.
  12. AtLemacks
    Honeycomb Jul 2, 2014

Yea, I couldn't believe how many people were satisfied with that response. It's sickening.

johnwdel and 8080 like this.
  13. AtLemacks
    Honeycomb Jul 2, 2014

I'm not suing them, so seeing as you still don't get it, please don't reply.

14. Ag_andrea
    Jelly Bean Jul 2, 2014

Btw did u contacted FTC as u wrote on that thread? What is the outcome of that?

15. Ag_andrea
    Jelly Bean Jul 2, 2014

I don't get what is your point sorry?

16. AtLemacks
    Honeycomb Jul 2, 2014

In my support message to OP I gave them the opportunity to to respond by 5pm Eastern Time. So when I filed my complaint with the FTC I only received an automated response as of yet.

17. AtLemacks
    Honeycomb Jul 2, 2014

I filed complaints with the FTC who handles these issues here in the US. It is their job to follow up with myself and OP. It could go a dozen different directions from there. Class action suit, settlements, US import ban, etc. However, the point is to force OP to: A - be more transparent, and B - fix their mess.

18. Ag_andrea
    Jelly Bean Jul 2, 2014

I wish them to be banned :) I remember there was a David reply about the issue...

19. AtLemacks
    Honeycomb Jul 2, 2014

I don't think anyone else wants them banned. However, it is legal recourse the FTC could take if OP doesn't make changes.

20. Ag_andrea
    Jelly Bean Jul 2, 2014

But I'm representing myself and that is what I believe they deserve treating the customer in this way...