132 vote(s)
    39.3%
  3. Disappointed

168 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. joosjordan99
    Cupcake Jun 24, 2017

joosjordan99 , Jun 24, 2017 :
    the phone is nice but I hope you don't have to deal with customer service, they don't give a shit

JoaoBeltraoPT likes this.
  2. JaskiratSanghera
    Cupcake Jun 24, 2017

3. Charles2388
    Froyo Jun 24, 2017

4. G_Phillip_Pastore_NpKi
    Cupcake Jun 24, 2017

G_Phillip_Pastore_NpKi , Jun 24, 2017 :
    I was nervous about removing the screen protector because I want it to stay perfect, but soooo happy that I took it off. So smooth and really appreciate the product design even more. Just felt like sharing that. :)

5. alirajput25
    Cupcake Jun 24, 2017

alirajput25 , Jun 24, 2017 :
    here's my take on the one plus 5.
    first a bit if bsckground:
    last phone was an iPhone 5s and before that Samsung Galaxy s5 (I think)
    I bought this phone without looking at the specs just because I was in the market to buy the oneplus3t but around that time the phone was already a few months stale and I wanted to wait for the next model.

that being said I've received my op5 and have been using for around 5 hours.

so far my impressions are 8/10
    few ticks here and there
    great price
    very fast and snappy
    charges very fast

will update as I get more familiar with the phone

6. drdebian
    Froyo Jun 24, 2017

drdebian , Jun 24, 2017 :
    It's a nice upgrade over the 3t, maybe a bit subtle... I really would have liked ois on the camera...

7. manvadher
    Cupcake Jun 24, 2017

drdebian and JoaoBeltraoPT like this.
  8. JoaoBeltraoPT
    Eclair Jun 24, 2017

JoaoBeltraoPT , Jun 24, 2017 :
    I'm very happy with it so far (24 hours since I got it). My order arrived very fast and the phone is much faster than my Samsung Galaxy S6.

drdebian likes this.
  9. Ramdinpuia
    Honeycomb Jun 24, 2017

Ramdinpuia , Jun 24, 2017 :
    Disappointed

More at OnePlus company for cheating.

Also for OnePlus 5 for being the ***** used for cheating

Hell-K likes this.
  10. Voodooman
    Froyo Jun 25, 2017

Voodooman , Jun 25, 2017 :
    Let's be realistic. OP keeps making a good name. The reviews keep praising their phones and sales go up. A good way to boost sales is to create a design that is extremely popular. Iphone has an extremely poppular design, so it looks like a good move that OP made an iphone-based design.
    But that's not the way to keep your core customers-the power users. They are also a good way to boost sales, because they will advertise your device to their friends. OPO was one of the two best phones I've ever had. I'm looking for a replacement for my device these days, but OP5 is not on my list. Too similar to iphone, rather expensive, not big enough battery (bigger is always better, no matter how good energy management the phone may have), no SD card support, no improvement on display- in this order.
    OP is alienating themselves from the market that made them strong, the power users. Sorry, but I'm out.

11. leeHTC
    Gingerbread Jun 25, 2017

leeHTC , Jun 25, 2017 :
    Today I went into my local 02 store and I held the oneplus 5 in my hands and I admit I was impressed indeed with the build quality it felt very htc style in that it felt dependable and strong and it absolutely flew with no stutter or slow down but I admit I couldn't pay £500 in 2017 for a phone with no waterproof rating and sure last year I wouldn't mind but not this year when waterproof ratings are standard for all the other flagships including my u11 but otherwise the oneplus 5 is a very nice phone.

Vilfy likes this.
  12. impinas
    Honeycomb Jun 25, 2017

impinas , Jun 25, 2017 :
    Don't compare it with a device which is 3 generations newer, compare it to its time. It has the best processor and ram of its year :)

Alexis16488 and gasser_97 like this.
  13. impinas
    Honeycomb Jun 25, 2017

impinas , Jun 25, 2017 :
    No, they are exactly the same compared to their year of release. Oh, one difference. 200...

14. Alexis16488
    Froyo Jun 25, 2017

Alexis16488 , Jun 25, 2017 :
    Its funny cause all the negative reviews, I can tell they clearly don't have the device. Anybody who has a OnePlus 5 device knows what I'm talking about.

15. Dav8v8
    Gingerbread Jun 26, 2017

Dav8v8 , Jun 26, 2017 :
    I see your point, but some comments are perfectly valid even if the source does not own a OP5.
    E.g. you can have a valid opinion on design or price even if you don't own the phone.

Vilfy likes this.
  16. Alexis16488
    Froyo Jun 26, 2017

Alexis16488 , Jun 26, 2017 :
    True but using those opinions to completely write off the phone before trying it, is stupid.

17. nando. neves
    Donut Jul 2, 2017

nando. neves , Jul 2, 2017 :
    Considering the hype around the camera, I was expecting better photos.
    Anything else is a simple upgrade to last model...

Vilfy likes this.
  18. elmonstre
    Cupcake Jul 7, 2017

elmonstre , Jul 7, 2017 :
    I agree. I accidentally dropped my phone, thankfully no breaks, and by this happening it messed up the screen protector where I had to remove it. It caused little divots in the plastic and because an eye sore. Glad i did remove it.

19. Rocky_Shaikh
    Gingerbread Jul 7, 2017

Rocky_Shaikh , Jul 7, 2017 :
    Oneplus 5 users : Do you have less stiffer power button than volume rockers and alert slider. My Oneplus 5 power button is bit loose, shaky and rattles when i slide my fingers over it without dressing. Is it normal or another issue to get rid off.

20. BrokenPastaHD
    Cupcake Jul 7, 2017