[Submitted] Poor Bluetooth Connectivity

1. Shivang Joshi
    Starting Point Expert Community Expert Jul 4, 2017

Shivang Joshi , Jul 4, 2017 :
    Lie down normally on your bed. Have your Bluetooth Headsets connected to the device. Now, start watching videos on YouTube/any other platform. After few minutes, the audio would stutter and lag behind the video.

kawaw likes this.
  2. Rodriguezz
    Gingerbread Jul 4, 2017

Rodriguezz , Jul 4, 2017 :
    The quality of the electronics on your headset also have part in this. If you live around a highly populated wireless network area, there will be channel collision, because Bluetooth works in the same frequency as WiFi, and that may interfere with the connection. To mitigate audio synch problems, you can always try aptX streaming.

3. rohrerpat
    Eclair Jul 4, 2017

rohrerpat , Jul 4, 2017 :
    I have a very similar problem with my OP5 and my BOSE bluetooth headphones. The range, within I can use them without stutters is dramatically decreased compared to my OP3.

4. kawaw
    Cupcake Jul 5, 2017

kawaw , Jul 5, 2017 :
    I experienced both lag and stutter when using my Bluetooth earphones and speakers, haven't encounter this problem with my other devices so I know this isn't the fault of the speakers.

5. Shivang Joshi
    Starting Point Expert Community Expert Jul 6, 2017

Shivang Joshi , Jul 6, 2017 :
    Not the fault of the Bluetooth headsets as I have used that pair on my other devices too.

6. xarisathos
    Donut Jul 7, 2017

xarisathos , Jul 7, 2017 :
    If you connect 2 bluetooth headsets for calls, you know the tiny ones, why it disconnects one of them and doesn't allow both to handle calls? Of course you can answer a call with either of both, so that ones becomes active and the other remains idle.
    I thought that Bluetooth 5.0 would solve this kind of problem