Poor camera via OnePlus 8T Lunar Silver

Y1637600784802 likes this.
  2. Skydiver
    Community Hero 2020 Nov 22, 2021

Skydiver , Nov 22, 2021 :
    To your statement, there are several solutions!
    • First, you can take a look here (Tutorials and this) and see if there isn't something to improve in your photography, ;)
    • The second one, if you really want good pictures, go to an electronic store and buy a good camera, a real one, either film or hybrid, now there is a lot of choices (Canon, Lumix, Nikon, Leica, Sony etc...)o_O
    • the last solution, which is a bit mocking :rolleyes::p, make an appointment with an ophthalmologist in order to know if you don't have a problem either with the colors, or with your sight...

Last edited: Nov 22, 2021

otto2 and woSch like this.
  3. woSch
    Photography Expert Nov 22, 2021

otto2 and philos64 like this.
  4. northbay5566
    Jelly Bean Dec 1, 2021

Last edited: Dec 6, 2021

otto2 likes this.
  5. W1638468077329
    Cupcake Dec 4, 2021

woSch and otto2 like this.
  6. C1520992303232
    Cupcake Dec 6, 2021

7. SyamKG
    Jelly Bean Dec 6, 2021

SyamKG , via OnePlus 8T , Dec 6, 2021 :
    Or He can switch from a pathetic brand to a Better one.
    And also avoid such immature comments from some sort of pretending genius...

puccellino and northbay5566 like this.

9. Sploit
    Froyo Dec 8, 2021

Sploit , Dec 8, 2021 :
    I would have to agree, my pictures seem washed out even though it's not terrible. I installed a GCAM apk and prefer using the Google Camera app rather than the stock camera app. It takes better pictures; or rather, it processes them better.

If anything, tune and filter your images afterwards. Google Photos' "Enhance" option does a pretty solid job. Snapseed is also a pretty simple but solid photo tuner.

This issue hasn't always been the case, though. When I first got the phone (in May), the OnePlus Camera app was actually pretty great. However, after system updates, I began to notice the quality change, and not in a good way. The coloring seemed more washed out, especially indoors. Again, it's not terrible, but it's definitely not the way it was. Factory reset did not help me.

Just find a suitable GCAM apk, and enjoy. I forgot which version I installed, but you can find something useful. Use your own judgement..

Hopefully, it'll get fixed eventually.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2021