Poor internet connection and speed on Nord 2 via OnePlus Community App

1. Nik Radadiya , via OnePlus Community App , Aug 1, 2021 :
    I recently got my OnePlus Nord 2 on 30th July 2021. After using it for 2 days I noticed the poor internet speed when I'm at indoor location or at the location where I don't have full network.

At the same locations my older OnePlus 5T device worked very well. I have replaced OP 5t with Nord 2.
    5T was getting carrier aggregation (4G+) at the same places and I was using it as my daily driver and successfully running my WFH. But I doubt it with Nord 2 as indoor network/ internet connection is not good.

Tried contacting support and they asked to reset network settings. Did that but not worked. Even I lost all app data while following their instructions about wipe cache/data. They asked me to do wipe cache but there was no wipe cache option available. Wipe data was available so I did that. And hence I lost all app data and needed to setup device again.

Also, I did latest system update too Yesterday current OS version is 11.3.

I hope it gets resolved quickly with updates. Anyone else facing similar issue?

2. Ruqhaiya Taskeen
    Ice Cream Sandwich Staff Member Aug 1, 2021

Ruqhaiya Taskeen , Aug 1, 2021 :
    It would be our pleasure to resolve the issue that you are facing, as we have contacted you for the required information to analyze it further via direct message.

Regards,
    Ruqhaiya Taskeen

3. Q1608509067747
    Cupcake Oct 12, 2021

Q1608509067747 , Oct 12, 2021 :
    Hi Ruqhaiya, I have the same issue as well with my OnePlus Nord 2, after my update to the latest update of v11.3. My Wi-Fi connection keeps dropping and reconnect from my router connection, and also coming with the lowest internet speed I have ever had on this phoone, which I just purchase it 3 to 4 weeks ago. May I know how can I resolve this issue ?

4. G1638260154586
    Cupcake Dec 2, 2021

G1638260154586 , Dec 2, 2021 :
    Same here in th UK with my new Nord 2. OnePlus just suggest clearing cache from the safe start boot menu, done, didn't fix. And a factory reset, done, no fix. All these did was to make me lose all my settings, phone layout and account logins which is a big hassle.

Anyone got a fix yet as the internet is unusable when not using Wi-Fi

5. Shailender Sharma
    Nougat Dec 3, 2021

Shailender Sharma , Dec 3, 2021 :
    If resetting of network adapters doesn't worked, in that case submit the bug to the Developers team.

Provide your Feedback Here
    How to report a bug and share your product suggestions on OnePlus community? Here