Poor picture Quality after automatic Post processing and no call recording function inbuilt via OnePlus 8T

1. G_Harsh_Fulfagar_PMzT , via OnePlus 8T , Jan 19, 2021 :
    Hello Friends,
    I have bought OnePlus 8T recently and found that the lens can see pictures in much better quality but when it saves after automatic Post processing the picture quality degrads and sometimes colour also changes. Have you noticed it?

Also there is no call recording function inbuilt as it was there in my previous 6T device

Please rectified these issues asap team ONEPLUS....

The forum expects premium sevice for premium prising!

2. McJader
    Lollipop Jan 20, 2021

McJader , Jan 20, 2021 :
    Try using Gcam, OnePlus' post-processing isn't very good
    Regarding call recording, if you are in India, there is no automatic call recording since the other person has a right to know you are recording the call

3. G_Harsh_Fulfagar_PMzT , via OnePlus 8T , Jan 20, 2021 :
    Automatic Call recording feature is still available in my previous device-OnePlus 6T and also available in other company phones. And there are dozens of third party apps available on play store for automatic call recording. So no question of privacy here. Let's see when will they rollout....

4. McJader
    Lollipop Jan 21, 2021

McJader , Jan 21, 2021 :
    They won't roll it out
    If you want to use third party apps, do it
    The 6T had it but OnePlus have changed their policy

5. StefanStark
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 21, 2021

StefanStark , via OnePlus 8T Aquamarine Green , Jan 21, 2021 :
    Feel free to take a look at https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/unified-oneplus-8t-call-recording-discussion-thread.1323527/ like 49k other users did.
    After reading the already 300+ answers in this topic you might feel informed...

You may also... ASAP...

-read the forum rules
    -use the search function to find active topics
    -read/browse the forum to avoid crating duplicate topics of things in discussion already

McJader likes this.