Poor product and order delivery

1. amit11289
    Eclair May 29, 2019

amit11289 , May 29, 2019 :
    Hi OnePlus team,

I tried to escalate the issue via other medium but couldn't find how, so writing on forum so you can look into the matter.

When ever we order anything from OnePlus, order confirmation page asks to customer to open package infront of courier executive and inspect before signing the delivery confirmation. In India, no courier company allows customer to open the package infront of them.

I order a cable from Oneplus website which asked me to inspect the product before taking delivery. My product was sent via BlueDart. At the time of delivery, the courier executive asked me to sign the product receipt before handing the product. I understand they won't allow me to open the product even though it's written on your order page. but checking the seal is something every person will do before taking the delivery. The courier executive didn't even allow it and asked to sign the delivery before handing the product to which I denied. he then took away the product without any explanation.

After the incident I contacted OnePlus support centre via chat and email, they assured the delivery of product but even after a week product was not delivered. I also contact BlueDart company who also didn't deliver the product.

Your product delivery is poor. also the instructions on order confirmation page does not relate to reality.

kindly make corrective actions so other customers does not face such situation.

2. Madnezz4Ever
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 29, 2019

Madnezz4Ever , May 29, 2019 :
    This is a Community Forum, if you have issues then you should be contacting support and not post it on forum that OnePlus will not read.

They also not responsible for what another company does or didn't do.