Pop-up store in Berlin

1. mactoni
    Jelly Bean May 10, 2019

2. DARTH 007
    KitKat May 11, 2019

3. K1ngP1n
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 11, 2019

K1ngP1n , May 11, 2019 :
    If this post is done by some Indian, at this time this post is closed as the basis of useless and redundant and the OP gets the warning points, but this post is done by a non - indian so he is getting no warnings....

I don't know why this forum has so much hate against the Indian community :oops:, some bunch of people always comes against the Indian new user..

Great job, OnePlus staff and Mods :cool::cool:

4. xnutzii
    Lollipop May 11, 2019

xnutzii , May 11, 2019 :
    Excuse me, what?

This might just be the biggest bulls*it I've heard, like ever in this community.

1. Most of OnePlus' community is out of India, so that's one reason you see a lot of threads being closed down.
    2. You probably don't realise how this forum works, every time a redundant thread is obvious, the mods will close them down immediately, without the help of others reporting it. If you may think that this thread is redundant, report it and you're done.
    3. The most obvious reason why you may think of this much stupidity is probably because you're Indian yourself and some of your threads might've been closed down, too. So once and for all - Racism is NOT tolerated here, hence it will be reported and most probably even banned, so you help out if you might think the community member are racists.

Hope I could clarify this for you.

toastytoast1234 likes this.
  5. K1ngP1n
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 11, 2019

K1ngP1n , May 11, 2019 :
    why
    This thread is still alive??

6. xnutzii
    Lollipop May 11, 2019

xnutzii , May 11, 2019 :
    If you'd actually read what I wrote, you'd know.