Post-launch AMA with Powerbang: Submit your questions now!

1. arunmp3652
    Cupcake Sep 17, 2019

2. Impersonal
    Jelly Bean Sep 17, 2019

Impersonal , Sep 17, 2019 :
    1-"did it hurt when you fell from heaven"?
    Don't judge, I'm a long time subscriber of Powerbang, so I'm asking the real questions!
    2- Please describe how fast and smooth on a 855+ chip and 90hz, 3100x1440 really was/felt? (if possible in comparison with other options on the market, I know specs aren't all there is)

Last edited: Sep 17, 2019

3. lalit_pnl
    Froyo Sep 17, 2019

lalit_pnl , Sep 17, 2019 :
    PB,
    i have two questions for you.

1. What according to you are the important gaming features for a pro variant to have to call it OnePlus 7T Pro phone? Considering the earlier variant (OP7 Pro) has a 90hz refresh rate when compared to it's sibling(OP7) which is still at 60 hz , what feature you liked in the 7T pro variant?

2. We are seeing phones with 120hz refresh rates today called gaming centric phones. So i want to know your insights on how mobile gaming has driven OEM's like OnePlus to design phones which focus on the gaming community and still win over the normal phone purchasing audience with features which appeal to both the sections at the same time!

meatandy likes this.
  4. m.tariq
    Cupcake Sep 17, 2019

m.tariq , Sep 17, 2019 :
    hi powerbang
    if u r play pubg in OnePlus 7 what is ur all sensitive setting.

5. LesleySnijder
    Gingerbread Sep 17, 2019

LesleySnijder , Sep 17, 2019 :
    I doubt it is really smoother compared to other devices with almost the same chipset and RAM, can you invalidate this??o_O

6. harshit.b
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 17, 2019

harshit.b , Sep 17, 2019 :
    Hey Pb, hope you're doing great.
    As you might already know there are many dedicated gaming phones out in the market right now. These phones are great at gaming but that's the only thing they are good at. Most of these phones are chunky, the design is way too aggressive, the camera quality is lacking and the overall software perform isn't that great either. The only advantage they have is somewhat better cooling solutions and a slightly higher clocked CPUs/GPUs. The Op 7t on the other hand is not a gaming centric device, it's a overall better flagship as it won't compromise on other features, software experience and it will also have the same SOC which is the Sd 855/855+, the performance might be the same or atleast very close to it . Thermal performance may vary though.
    So my question is would you prefer a gaming phone which is only good at gaming and is lacking in other departments or would you prefer a device like a OnePlus 7t which checks all the boxes and performs great while gaming aswell.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2019

meatandy likes this.
  7. prakalpxj
    Cupcake Sep 17, 2019

prakalpxj , Sep 17, 2019 :
    Have you ever been in a situation where you lost the game because battery drained out and you were too indulged in the game to notice?

meatandy likes this.
  8. prakalpxj
    Cupcake Sep 17, 2019

prakalpxj , Sep 17, 2019 :
    Do you prefer bullets wireless or high-end wired gaming headphones for mobile gaming?

meatandy likes this.
  9. Harsh_Vaishnav
    Cupcake Sep 17, 2019

Harsh_Vaishnav , Sep 17, 2019 :
    Does night mode of OnePlus affected your gaming experience?
    What would you prefer at that time to use night mode which turns your screen yellow and spotting less enemy or to switch off night mode and enjoy all the clarity?
    [#PUBG_MOBILE at night time in a dark room]

meatandy likes this.
  10. G_SUJITH_KARUNAGURAN
    Gingerbread Sep 17, 2019

G_SUJITH_KARUNAGURAN , Sep 17, 2019 :
    Hi @Powerbang

My question is a simple one :)

As a Gamer what is the main this you concentrate on when it come to a game ? Why?

-Ram
    -Graphics
    -Battery backup
    -Processor
    -GPU
    -Device Coolant
    -Device Design
    - Sound

11. Akram Shaikh
    Donut Sep 17, 2019

Akram Shaikh , Sep 17, 2019 :
    what keeps you going even though many time you have invested lots of money and still didn't get the skin which you really wanted, yet you come back again without feeling demotivated.

12. shashi8989
    Cupcake Sep 17, 2019

shashi8989 , Sep 17, 2019 :
    Here is my Question.

As a gamer, which one of the below would you choose over the other and why?
    1) Longer battery life with a 60z display or
    2) Average battery life with a 90z display.

from,
    shashi8989

13. G_Vikash_Raj_sRFg
    Donut Sep 17, 2019

G_Vikash_Raj_sRFg , Sep 17, 2019 :
    Is OnePlus did justice for gamers?
    is battery life is better than 7pro?
    Is thr any improvement in fanatic mode?

14. F_RuTvik_JOshi_Phio
    Cupcake Sep 17, 2019

15. IamGabrielAnanda
    Cupcake Sep 17, 2019

IamGabrielAnanda , Sep 17, 2019 :
    My question is: Considering that 5G is already a industry standard, is that feature in the OnePLus 7T so users have a modern phone for a couple years?

16. Sai KrishnaD
    Gingerbread Sep 17, 2019

Sai KrishnaD , Sep 17, 2019 :
    Is Problem with Switching on mic in pubg and hear game audio in earphones solved in 7t ?

What tips would you give while playing 1 vs 4 pubg classic match

what are best pair of headphones to stay ahead in the game

when was the last time someone's gameplay impressed you a lot and who is your favourite gamer /YouTube gamer

17. Goms_Linnes
    Cupcake Sep 17, 2019

Goms_Linnes , Sep 17, 2019 :
    Hello Powerbang
    I hope my question gets selected.
    how are you doing?
    my question is regarding PUBG
    I have been playing PUBG from 2 years on iPhone
    and then I got now One Plus 7 Pro it's been so smooth and a great gameplay on this wonderful phone I was gonna ask you some tips on PUBG for 3 fingers game play some settings and tips for a smooth and nice game play for 3 finger settings

18. F1564315947250
    Cupcake Sep 17, 2019

F1564315947250 , Sep 17, 2019 :
    I'm most concerned about the battery performance with a 90 hz display in the upcoming OnePlus 7T. As a one plus 7 pro user, I'm quite afraid to turn on 90 hz display all the time.

So, can you please speak about the battery performance of OnePlus 7t with continuous gameplay for a graphic intensive game such as pubg or fortnite ?

19. Y1544071189501
    Cupcake Sep 17, 2019

20. G_Shreyas_Raj
    Eclair Sep 17, 2019