Post your home screen and name your theme and the launcher

1. bapu97
    Gingerbread Jul 27, 2015

2. Montucky
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 12, 2015

Montucky , Aug 12, 2015 :
    Just stealth with nova and a weather widget. Nova launcher gives you a little more control over your phone. I'm just an end user, my phone is stock software, not rooted and only uses nova and swype keyboard. I'm glad you like it! Nova was worth the money.

bapu97 likes this.
  3. Chandru0381
    Gingerbread Aug 12, 2015

Chandru0381 , Aug 12, 2015 :
    The fact that the OnePlus 2 starts at INR 25k is simply incredible. Inside and out, this handset screams “premium,” and it all starts with the remarkably solid housing. The metal around the outer edge of the phone looks and feels fantastic, and the interchangeable backs feel far more sold than most phones with swappable covers. With a Sandstone Black cover that provides terrific texture and grip, and there are five other options to choose from when you order the phone.

OnePlus’ second-generation flagship phone also has some impressive weight to it, thanks in no small part to the massive 3,300 mAh battery. But this battery that the OnePlus 2 outlasts other flagship phones like the Galaxy S6 and iPhone 6.

4. jtalexandre
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 19, 2015

jtalexandre , Aug 19, 2015 :
    Hi!

I have to say in advance I am ashamed of my home screen. Not because of the apps I have there, but because for the moment I am carrying an old iPhone 4S until I get the hands on the OP2. I run Android on a tablet and on another phone, so I am pretty comfortable with Android, but my daily phone is at this stage this "oldie".

I like to see how others have their home screens organized and what are the apps there, specially since I am moving to the OP2 now. Here is mine for the moment:

[​IMG]

As you can see some of my apps already show my inclination to drop the iOS system and go for Androind. I use Google calendar and Gmail instead of the pre-installed apps offered by Apple. Also Chrome instead of Safari.

For messaging I use mainly Whatsapp and Hangouts. Facebook Messenger is a must have since even though it is not my favorite to start a conversation I still get quite a lot via FB. Viber is there but will be soon gone. It has been weeks since I last touched it.

My music drivers are Spotify and Soundcloud that get me going on my way to work and back.

IMDB has to be on the home screen since I am much into series and Dropbox is a must have to backup everything and have it at hand in every device.

By the way, I decided to include this thread in the Style category since, well... your phone is also a reflection of your style. I think this is the first thread on this category, so share your home screen here to inaugurate this category!

One last note since the search function can be tricky. I searched for a similar thread and did not find it. Still, if there is one, feel free to merge this one.

Cheers.

JHong likes this.
  5. jtalexandre

ashunk, Wahoux, Kaven and 1 other person like this.
  6. JHong
    Jelly Bean Aug 19, 2015

JHong , Aug 19, 2015 :
    Not exactly the geek type but very clean and minimalistic. :)
    I'm on CM12 btw. :D

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 19, 2015

Wahoux and jtalexandre like this.
  7. Kaven
    Honeycomb Aug 19, 2015

Kaven , Aug 19, 2015 :
    Wow nice! May I know what theme is this? hehe

jtalexandre likes this.
  8. jtalexandre

jtalexandre , Aug 19, 2015 :
    Clean indeed. I also like it. @Kaven you have to share yours before "stealing" the one @JHong is using! ;)

Kaven and JHong like this.
  9. Kaven
    Honeycomb Aug 19, 2015

Kaven , Aug 19, 2015 :
    I haven't got my OPT yet and I really excited to get it soon! Well for now, this is my OPO CM12 homescreen :D Haha didn't steal his yet.

[​IMG]

Wahoux, JHong and jtalexandre like this.
  10. JHong
    Jelly Bean Aug 19, 2015

JHong , Aug 19, 2015 :
    India + Flux + Tapet wallpapers
    I mix and matched multiple themes to find the perfect combination.
    Check the post, i've added my 2nd page. ;)

Actually your wallpaper is very nice too, i love the simplistic background! :)

Last edited: Aug 19, 2015

jtalexandre and Kaven like this.
  11. Wahoux
    Lollipop Aug 19, 2015

JHong and jtalexandre like this.
  12. lukemantini
    Gingerbread Aug 19, 2015

13. Wahoux
    Lollipop Aug 19, 2015

jtalexandre likes this.
  14. JHong
    Jelly Bean Aug 19, 2015