** Post Your Invite Status ** [with Spreadsheet For 100% More Visualization]

1. armmani2001
    KitKat Jul 14, 2014

armmani2001 , Jul 14, 2014 :
    Where are the visual results, can we see?

2. Goreshade81
    Cupcake Jul 14, 2014

3. jdplasvegas
    Froyo Jul 14, 2014

4. dmo
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 14, 2014

dmo , Jul 14, 2014 :
    The analytics link has stats. So does one of the sheets in the spreadsheet. I need to go through tonight and calculate ship time and stuff.

armmani2001 likes this.
  5. Deactivated User
    Jul 14, 2014

6. dmo
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 14, 2014

dmo , Jul 14, 2014 :
    Oh no worries if you submit a second one. I went through this weekend and cleaned out 15 duplicates or old entries. Its not too hard with Excel's duplicate finding features.

Deactivated User likes this.
  7. dmo
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 15, 2014

8. Jayception
    KitKat Jul 15, 2014

dmo likes this.
  9. dmo

10. Francoism
    Cupcake Jul 15, 2014

Francoism , Jul 15, 2014 :
    Thank you do.

This is my first posting.

I have read a number of threads, but I have not seen anything about tracking invites by account creation (email address shared with OnePlus).
    I signed up with the company in late April 2014. Does OnePlus send out invites based on the date people they created an account with the company? I did not know

11. Francoism
    Cupcake Jul 15, 2014

Francoism , Jul 15, 2014 :
    ... Continued
    I did not know about the forum account invite avenue and I added this feature to my account only recently (this month, July 2014). Consequently, my number is 120,000 something.

If people are receiving invites to purchase the phone based on when they signed up with OnePlus, I'd love to know when they signed up with them (shared their email address) This would give me an idea if and when I might get an invitation to purchase the phone.
    I read one of Carl or Carlo's (apparently representing OnePlus) postings that the number of people who have shown interest in purchasing phones (presumably people like me who signed up on this website) is much greater than the number of people who signed up for the forums. If both groups are being sent invitations then which group is being prioritized? Are people receiving more than one invitation? One for signing up with the firm and one based on forum number? Does OnePlus take off of their invitation list in one group if they send you an invitation based on some other list? Did I lose my good place in line (late April 2014) sign up because I didn't run into the new line created when the forum list was begun?

It may require a bit of work on their part, but it would be nice if the firm sent everyone who took the time to create an account and share their email them an email saying they are sorry for the delay (or overwhelming response/interest) and we hope to send you an invitation in the next week/month/2, 3, 4 or more months. This way people can make decisions. I am certain that the firm will sell everyone of the units they can make based on price alone. Someone will come along and buy the phones. The risk is upsetting those of us who have been patient and who have been supporters of this firm. I have no idea if I will be able to buy this phone in a month or 6 months or more. That is not fair.

Sorry my posting got split. I must have tapped post when I was trying to move the cursor to edit my text

12. snorrski
    Honeycomb Jul 15, 2014

snorrski , Jul 15, 2014 :
    This is a great idea. I wish more would answer!

13. dmo

dmo , Jul 15, 2014 :
    Help bump. And instead of posting new threads asking the same questions over again and dispersing information, please use this thread!

14. snorrski
    Honeycomb Jul 15, 2014

I agree totally. There is one other thread, with good information, but it seems to have disappeared (or I suck at searching), but the creator updated it daily.

15. ravi4ever
    Community Veteran Jul 15, 2014

ravi4ever , Jul 15, 2014 :
    every attempt will fail as its not a pinned article and these will always move back in the chronological order or activity..

16. thyviper
    Jelly Bean Jul 15, 2014

thyviper , Jul 15, 2014 :
    awesome

17. kobirulali
    Froyo Jul 15, 2014

kobirulali , Jul 15, 2014 :

Totally in the same boat........slow boat :-( Sigh.........

18. fourpac
    Froyo Jul 15, 2014

fourpac , Jul 15, 2014 :
    My understanding was that they were giving them out in numerical order as long as a member met a certain threshold for activity. If they are giving out invites to people in the 100k range just because they posted a lot a spam... actually that wouldn't surprise me about OnePlus at this point.

19. snorrski
    Honeycomb Jul 15, 2014

I don't think that that is the case. I do think though, that there are a certain element of randomness in the way the distribute invites...

20. fourpac
    Froyo Jul 15, 2014

fourpac , Jul 15, 2014 :
    Again, it wouldn't surprise me about OnePlus to completely ignore their own posts about how they would hand them out.