Presenting the first OnePlus Community Awards!

1. theshinybeast
    Marshmallow Dec 25, 2018

theshinybeast , Dec 25, 2018 :
    Life? :rolleyes:
    Or, maybe he forgot how to spell fabulous, fantastic or even futuristic? Futuristic is a difficult one, you have to admit.

2. Vignesh_chandz
    Honeycomb Dec 26, 2018

3. Crystal Z.
    Global Community <3 Staff Member Dec 26, 2018

Crystal Z. , Dec 26, 2018 :
    Merry (Marry) Crystal? :oops:

4. denzo0991
    Donut Dec 26, 2018

5. Starcommander
    Lollipop Dec 26, 2018

Starcommander , Dec 26, 2018 :
    Congratulations everyone especially @SoniaB
    Who always replied even to the smallest tag. You are my all time favorite. Again heartiest congrats to everyone. I couldn't tag everyone, Sorry for that.
    But it wouldn't be an awesome community without you guys

6. Vignesh_chandz
    Honeycomb Dec 26, 2018

7. Rishabh.bhoma1
    Donut Dec 26, 2018

The Earl of Twatshire likes this.
  8. Adam Krisko
    KitKat Community Expert Dec 26, 2018

Adam Krisko , Dec 26, 2018 :
    @Ruby G. @dsmonteiro and @Crystal Z. great performance, I miss you guys!!!

Oh this is so cool! Thanks for the nomination everyone, I'd uhh, I'd like to thank the acada.... oh wait.. :p

I'd like to thank each and every community member out there that interacts with the forum daily. It's been a long road getting to where we are today. But, without you all, OnePlus wouldn't be here. Stay strong, keep your feedback flowing, and above all else, interact nicely with each other.

Plenkske, Nikkhil, Ruby G. and 16 others like this.
  9. Crystal Z.
    Global Community <3 Staff Member Dec 26, 2018

10. YRJ
    Marshmallow Dec 26, 2018

YRJ , Dec 26, 2018 :
    the true wizard indeed! all you have to say always, is good.
    ^_^

11. Dresa91
    Android Q Dec 26, 2018

12. smyagnik
    Donut Dec 26, 2018

13. script
    Nougat Moderator Dec 26, 2018

14. pikota
    Marshmallow Moderator Dec 26, 2018

15. script
    Nougat Moderator Dec 26, 2018

script , Dec 26, 2018 :
    Depends. It helps being Portuguese

16. B.yashaswi
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 26, 2018

B.yashaswi , Dec 26, 2018 :
    Congratulations to the all the winners finally your voices are Heard and and also the participants just require to wait a little bit as the awards will be coming to you;) The future is all ours
    Nice to see in person saying the results,now its time for the team to cover when coming out:p

17. Cheetosdust
    Starting Point Expert Dec 26, 2018

Cheetosdust , Dec 26, 2018 :
    Hello everyone,

@Ruby G. @Crystal Z. @dsmonteiro @David Y. and @Trista W. you did a great job hosting the awards. Part talent, part charming bow ties (especially loving how @dsmonteiro wore his), the video was awesome. The team really went the extra mile and the result is something about the community and for the community. :)

I started smiling with the first blooper (so two seconds after the video started :p) but completely lost it when @dsmonteiro exited the frame and comes back in from the other side. I don't know if the editing was intentional, but damn, that got me good. Also, loved the words in Portuguese. Man, we can be Portuguese people 10,000 KM away from home, but when it's cursing time, we don't forget our roots. :D

Many congratulations to all the winners. @SoniaB, @superplus, @keithnyc, @Adam Krisko, @buntycubal, @theshinybeast @The Earl of Twatshire, @meatandy, @Dresa91 @Ruby G. @Manu J. - all names I respect a lot and that always showed me what a good member of the forums is or can be. Being among these names was nothing short of a humbling experience.

As for me, a heartfelt thank you to every single one that voted on the other thread and yeah, I was not expecting anything like this when I started posting here, it's something I'll treasure for a long time. It will also be a reminder to do more and to do better next year.

All this to write: Thank you, thank you very much, community and OnePlus. :)

PS: I don't know who wrote those, but some of the superlative descriptions are just gold. :p

Nikkhil, pikota, Ruby G. and 14 others like this.
  18. Dresa91
    Android Q Dec 26, 2018

Dresa91 , Dec 26, 2018 :
    very well written!:)
    thank you:) and congrats to you too:)!

19. theshinybeast
    Marshmallow Dec 26, 2018

20. thegreatv
    Gingerbread Dec 26, 2018