Presenting the first OnePlus Community Awards!

1. dsmonteiro Community Consultant Community Expert Dec 28, 2018

dsmonteiro, Dec 28, 2018 :
    I see you have a OnePlus 3T, from your previous threads.

The issue you're facing is likely hardware related and requires the camera module to be swapped. That's why you were routed to Service Center. There are other users reporting the same. And while you're assuming that this is related to an update, users have been reporting similar issues regardless of any specific update.

Still, as the title on this thread points out, this is the OnePlus Community Awards and is not related to Customer Service. I kindly ask you to contact a Service Center. If you need help, feel free to send me a personal message:
    https://forums.oneplus.com/conversations/add?to=dsmonteiro

Cheetosdust likes this.
  2. akb.ted Froyo Dec 28, 2018

3. atenaa Jelly Bean Dec 28, 2018

atenaa, Dec 28, 2018 :
    First of all, congratulations to @SoniaB, @keithnyc, @Dresa91, @Adam Krisko, @superplus, @theshinybeast, @The Earl of Twatshire, @meatandy, @buntycubal, @Ruby G., @Manu J. and a special applause to @Cheetosdust, a fellow Portuguese with a sensibility that is so rare in the current times.
    A very well deserved awards, everyone!;)

And now I must say....finally I can see how @dsmonteiro looks like!! :tearsofjoy: Every time I read a topic/post he wrote I always wondered...and @palc, he is sooooooo cute!!!:hearteyes::p Loved the whole outfit, specially how you weared the bow tie.:D
    You're a natural to this ceremonies...If the members of the Academy Awards sees this video they will invite you to present the next Oscar ceremony.:tearsofjoy: And if you wear the same outfit you will, with no doubt, create a red carpet tendency.:tearsofjoy:

I loved watching everyone!!:)
    @dsmonteiro, @Cheetosdust, vocês enchem de orgulho os naturais do país da língua de Camões.;)

4. palc Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 29, 2018

palc, Dec 29, 2018 :
    Thanks for the compliment! [e]1f609[/e][e]1f609[/e][e]1f60a[/e][e]1f60a[/e]
    Although, I think you mistook me for someone else.. I'm not in that video, sorry to disappoint... :(( I'm just a fellow forum member...

Nikkhil and superplus like this.
  5. JimmyZzZ Donut Dec 29, 2018

6. pirata_1985 Nougat Dec 29, 2018

7. YRJ KitKat Dec 29, 2018

YRJ, Dec 29, 2018 :
    haha! I too was wondering why did he tag you! .... ^_^
    I guess he mistook you for one of those Product award recipients.

8. palc Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 29, 2018

palc, Dec 29, 2018 :
    most likely..
    (Though, I wish I actually was one of them! ^_^)

9. YRJ KitKat Dec 29, 2018

YRJ, Dec 29, 2018 :
    why not!?
    Never say Never! ;-)

10. palc Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 29, 2018

palc, Dec 29, 2018 :

YASHPLUSONE.

why not!?
    Never say Never! ;-)​

haha.. ;-P but with the field I'm currently in, it's highly unlikely for me to get into a Software or Hardware tech company unless OnePlus does something like SpaceX and then needs an Astrophysicist or Cosmologist. [e]1f602[/e][e]1f602[/e]

Ruby G. and YRJ like this.
  11. Cheetosdust Starting Point Expert Dec 29, 2018

Cheetosdust, Dec 29, 2018 :
    Olá :)

Muito obrigado!

Many many many thanks for those words, @atenaa - they truly mean a lot. Like I mentioned, reading the original thread and this one was just overwhelming and it showed me I should do more and better.

Thank you once again, really appreciate your post. :)

Not so sure about the @dsmonteiro being cute part, but oooook :D :p

But he did great as the rest of the whole team. Pretty sure he is the only one on the team that can curse so fluently in Portuguese. What a natural :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::sweatsmile:

Ruby G., atenaa and dsmonteiro like this.
  12. atenaa Jelly Bean Dec 29, 2018

atenaa, Dec 29, 2018 :
    Ok...English is not my native language (I think it's evident when you read my posts:oops:) but I thought I was clear, with that tag...:rolleyes:

I'm gonna try to explain what I meant to say...:p

Here you said that @Ruby G. and @Crystal Z. were too cute.:) ('m a girl too but I totally agree with you.;))

And here, after @dsmonteiro asked why didn´t you said he was cute, you responded that you couldn't call him cute.:D

So, I tagged you to say that instead of you, I think @dsmonteiro is soooooooo cute at the presentation.:p:D:D

Now, was I crystal clear?:D

Last edited: Dec 29, 2018

Ruby G., YRJ and dsmonteiro like this.
  13. YRJ KitKat Dec 29, 2018

YRJ, Dec 29, 2018 :
    Ohkk! it wasn't your mistake just that I /we got it wrong!
    although, English isn't your native language you did pretty well.
    my bad I could not make sense of it.
    Crystal clear indeed! ^_^

atenaa likes this.
  14. Y1517755538411 Cupcake Dec 29, 2018

15. OxygenOSDevCode Cupcake Dec 29, 2018

16. W1546097301610 Cupcake Dec 29, 2018

17. G_Hard_Stone_Arjun_zyRv Cupcake Dec 29, 2018

G_Hard_Stone_Arjun_zyRv, Dec 29, 2018 :
    Don't know why 4k video mode having problem while recording the video and when I am taking the video phone is getting hanged. Suddenly the screen is turing black . kindly help

18. muharrem1961 Honeycomb Dec 29, 2018

19. Spookymcslave Eclair Dec 31, 2018

20. Venkatesh Parik Eclair Jan 1, 2019