Priority Shipping taking longer than Standard

?

Would you be interested if OnePlus offered Overnight Priority Shipping?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. dsavinsk
    Froyo Nov 24, 2017

dsavinsk , Nov 24, 2017 :
    Hi, anyone that's had this issue can you weigh in on of it's worth going back & forth with customer service/if there is anything they can even do:

Had my order placed not even 10 minutes into the open sales of 5T. Ordering it as a gift for family member. Shipping options were priority shipping to arrive before Nov 24th, standard shipping Nov 27th. Im going back to college after thanksgiving break (usa) so cant help set this phone when im gone; paid for priority.

Just checked tracking that has consistently said "estimated delivery 24th" until now it recently updated says "estimated delivery 28th"

I kno shit happens and packages get delayed but do I have some sort of entitlement to get what i paid for? Especially since I could've opted for free/standard and had same outcome.

redvw likes this.
  2. ɢноѕтΘпе
    Nougat Nov 24, 2017

dsavinsk likes this.
  3. dsavinsk
    Froyo Nov 24, 2017

dsavinsk , Nov 24, 2017 :
    fmllll

4. redvw
    Froyo Nov 25, 2017

redvw , Nov 25, 2017 :
    I have the same issue.

5. dsavinsk
    Froyo Nov 25, 2017

dsavinsk , Nov 25, 2017 :
    Not to give you false hope but the tracker was wrong... it got delivered a day late but at least not a week late.
    As long as it was dispatched from 1+ on time it really is out of their hands :|

redvw likes this.
  6. H1511236503802
    Cupcake Nov 25, 2017

H1511236503802 , Nov 25, 2017 :
    I am trying OnePlus for first time and I didn't know support is not so customer friendly. My order status still shows as delivery on 24th Nov but actual from FedEx showing 27th Nov as the shipment itself was delayed or delivery was calculated wrong. I am a very impatient guy who will drive even 50 miles to get something instead of waiting 2 days for shipping. This is not what I expected. CS rep says its common and express shipping costs wont be refunded :(:mad:

redvw likes this.
  7. spyridonas
    Gingerbread Nov 25, 2017

spyridonas , Nov 25, 2017 :
    I bought with priority shipping (seconds after the sale opening) and it arrived one day earlier , 23d instead of 24th.

8. H1511236503802
    Cupcake Nov 25, 2017

H1511236503802 , Nov 25, 2017 :
    lucky fellow :cool:

9. waldwolf
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 25, 2017

waldwolf , Nov 25, 2017 :
    If the OnePlus selected carrier fails to deliver by the promised date, that is a breach of contract, and OnePlus are totally responsible.

I'd suggest you tell OnePlus's Customer Support, if they don't refund the "Express Shipping Cost" you paid for faster delivery, you'll refuse to accept delivery and/or return the phone for a full refund. (You have a 15 day period, from receipt of the phone, to return it for a full refund.)

Another option would be, if you paid for the phone using a credit card and/or used eBay, file a formal complaint with both, and ask for a refund of the shipping costs, or stop payment completely and return the phone.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2017

zerocoolak and tijmen234 like this.
  10. redvw
    Froyo Nov 25, 2017

redvw , Nov 25, 2017 :
    Reading many posts of OnePlus 5T customers not receiving their phone by the "estimated delivery date". This led me to post this poll. Never Settle should apply equally to customer service in addition to the product.

11. redvw
    Froyo Nov 25, 2017

redvw , Nov 25, 2017 :
    I started a poll for this reason.https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/never-settle-priority-shipping.692619/

12. Peketr
    Gingerbread Nov 25, 2017

Peketr , Nov 25, 2017 :
    Although I ordered in Europe, my experience is that the Standard shipping arrived when the Priority was advertised to do so. So there's that.

13. mcmpick
    Froyo Nov 25, 2017

mcmpick , Nov 25, 2017 :
    I took standard shipping it will be here Monday 11/27 ordered first day 11/21 The order did not hit the post office until Friday It ships from Baldwin CA by USPS priority mail to Las Vegas

waldwolf likes this.
  14. waldwolf

OnePlus Customer Service has been a problem since day one.

I doubt their poor attitude and lack of response will ever change. (They've had years to correct this problem, but the same problems and complaints keep popping up again and again.)

The person(s) responsible for Customer Service and Support should be replaced. That appears to be the only possible solution to this ongoing problem.

After dealing with OnePlus Customer Support, one is left with the impression no gives a damn about a customers problem.

redvw likes this.
  15. waldwolf

6 days to go just 275 miles (442 km). That almost criminal.

zerocoolak, mcmpick and redvw like this.
  16. zerocoolak
    Froyo Nov 25, 2017

zerocoolak , Nov 25, 2017 :
    I'm not impressed with the priority shipping option that I paid an extra $10 for. I ordered my phone shortly after launch and it just shipped last night. Says its not scheduled to arrive til Tue with FedEx 2 day shipping! The priority shipping is also weekday only! I have 3 friends who were cheap and opted for standard shipping. All 3 ordered their phones after me, had there phones ship immediately and received their phones from usps yesterday! WTF! So pissed I paid for shipping thinking I would get my phone sooner.

waldwolf and redvw like this.
  17. zerocoolak
    Froyo Nov 26, 2017

zerocoolak , Nov 26, 2017 :
    I ordered shortly after sales started and paid for priority. your still getting your phone before I will. FedEx says my phone isn't estimated til next Tue. So pissed at myself for paying to get my phone shipped to me on a turtles back.

waldwolf likes this.
  18. Horsault
    Moderator Moderator Nov 26, 2017

19. jboo
    Donut Nov 26, 2017

jboo , Nov 26, 2017 :
    My order status shows that my delivery date is Dec 1st. Ordered the phone the following day after launch. Anytime later than that and I will have to cancel my order because I won't be at that location anymore since I'm traveling. Might have to get another phone because of this.

redvw likes this.
  20. Johnka13
    Cupcake Nov 26, 2017

Johnka13 , Nov 26, 2017 :
    Ordered my OP5T on the 21st (at around 7pm CET) with priority shipping, and it was supposed to ship on the 24th but it still hasn't. Hoping DHL is fast and I get it on Monday or Tuesday.

redvw and waldwolf like this.