PRIVACY MODE FROM GUEST #PMChallenge

1. ravi5573008
    Donut Feb 13, 2019

ravi5573008 , Feb 13, 2019 :
    When we give phones to others like friends, cousins, parents, relatives or even strangers for temporary use of mobile, but they take advantage and start doing in your mobile. For that I think we need one feature, in which before handing over the mobile we click on it and the other person can use that particular application or call and will not able to poke inside owner’s mobile or take pics or data from the mobile.

Who are the users?

Let say you are at party with someone friend or friend of a friend ask your mobile for taking a picture and why not you have the one plus. You hand over to it and after clicking he start seeing the picture not only what is clicked but many others, or your visit your brother’s place and his son comes to you and ask for the mobile for some reason and after sometime you see he is playing in your mobile and that is also that game which you are playing from very long and ruined everything.

Or you kid takes your mobile and start downloading apps from play store, coz you kid like Marsha doll, pepper pig or some other cartoon character…

What is the proposed function?

It should be simple and its key should be very minimum so before handing over the mobile, user has to do only few click and give. Since the flawless of oneplus and its tiny 4-8GB ram it might not be difficult for it to handle.

If there are existing comparable functions in the smartphone industry, how is your proposed feature superior?

I have no idea but I am sure this is the most user friendly and simple and fast.
    1.PNG 1.PNG 2.PNG upload_2019-2-13_23-26-18.png
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 13, 2019

2. Hydra Bob
    Starting Point Expert Feb 13, 2019

Hydra Bob , Feb 13, 2019 :
    Hi there. I'm going to go ahead and move this to the tech section but if you want your entry to be considered for the contest you have to meet all of the requirements laid out in this thread.

https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/pmchallenge-design-our-next-oxygenos-feature.994109/

Please edit your thread so that it follows the format laid out in the contest rules. Feel free to look at some other submissions for ideas on how to format your submission.

Android450 likes this.
  3. ravi5573008
    Donut Feb 13, 2019

Ahhh!! too much to write and draw. :confused::mad: will try. bcaz we all face this kind of situation when your closed one ask for ur mobile and start poking into it .i hate that thing, but want this feature.
    after edit plz conform if its qualify for the contest or not..

Hydra Bob likes this.
  4. ravi5573008
    Donut Feb 13, 2019

hope this is now qualified for the contest.

Hydra Bob likes this.
  5. Hydra Bob
    Starting Point Expert Feb 13, 2019

Hydra Bob , Feb 13, 2019 :
    Yep looks fine to me now. Good luck.

Android450 likes this.