Privacy Screen Protector

1. indranujkar
    Eclair Mar 15, 2018

indranujkar , Mar 15, 2018 :
    Coming from the iphone 6s plus, I am enjoying the perks of my new oneplus 5t(except the camera). However the thing I miss the most is on the iphone 6s(as a matter of fact, any iphones have privacy screen protectors available for them) but the oneplus 5t doesn't have. I really hate the feeling when people peek around the phone when I am traveling in bus or train. Are you guys aware of any such privacy tempered screen protectors in India?

2. Waveform Modifier
    Marshmallow Mar 15, 2018

Waveform Modifier , Mar 15, 2018 :
    I'm not aware of any for the 5T. There used to have some for the 1+2, but haven't spotted any for the more recent ones.

Salt505 likes this.
  3. indranujkar
    Eclair Mar 15, 2018

indranujkar , Mar 15, 2018 :
    This is a necessity! Oneplus with all their cool cases and screen protectors should have bought this to the market

prescenry likes this.
  4. Waveform Modifier
    Marshmallow Mar 15, 2018

Waveform Modifier , Mar 15, 2018 :
    necessity may be a little bit of a stretch.... It may be nice for some people in some market. But I doubt it will fly off the shelf.

5. Salt505
    Jelly Bean Mar 15, 2018

Salt505 , Mar 15, 2018 :
    In the eyes of case and screen protector companies, there isn't much business in privacy screen protectors. Especially for OnePlus phones. Put simply, not a lot of people use them.

shaypottii likes this.
  6. shaypottii
    Gingerbread Aug 23, 2019

Salt505 likes this.