Privacy via OnePlus 9 Pro

1. KarthickPrasadG
    Cupcake Oct 26, 2021

KarthickPrasadG , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Oct 26, 2021 :
    Hi Oppo and Oneplus Team,
    I've been using more than 5 years of your products 3T and 9 Pro, and even I bought so many phone to my family and friends, it took all around nearly 21 phones,

Your features are always welcome like that toggle switch for Ring,Vibrate and Silent, its even more UNIQUE as you knows that already

As my suggestion we can use a physical toggle switch for the Camera and microphone on/off , for that we can give all govt that we are most trustworthy PEOPLE no more leaks and peaks happen
    Example:(Apple try to put 3d touch to all the apps, but Android developer comes with long press options for the same thing which would Apple already have on their hands) ,

Apart from software developer doing with code easily but the Marketing after all comes together to play role
    You guys knows that very well

Regards,
    Prasad

2. B_Wrath
    Junior Moderator Junior Moderator Oct 26, 2021

B_Wrath , Oct 26, 2021 :
    I honestly didn't understand what you wanted to say after the privacy toggle.
    And you are talking to fellow users here. You have any suggestions, you can do it here.
    https://forums.oneplus.com/forums/suggestion/

Bobbie63 and the_o2 like this.
  3. Bobbie63
    Marshmallow Oct 26, 2021

Bobbie63 , Oct 26, 2021 :
    You just made me read this three times, searching for “privacy toggle” and still don’t see it.:confused:

Edit: but I think I know what he wants, that's a switch that physically cuts off the power of the camera and mic.

4. B_Wrath
    Junior Moderator Junior Moderator Oct 26, 2021

B_Wrath , Oct 26, 2021 :
    I paraphrased.

Bobbie63 likes this.
  5. Bobbie63
    Marshmallow Oct 26, 2021

Bobbie63 , Oct 26, 2021 :
    I saw that part but it said “Physical” not “Privacy”, that’s why I thought I missed something.

I know, I’m nitpicking.:p

B_Wrath and Tokolozi like this.