[Prizes updated!] OnePlus 6T #SilentUnboxing Challenge

1. Keshav Majithia
    Cupcake Nov 14, 2018

Keshav Majithia , Nov 14, 2018 :
    Yes !! I Would Like To Participate In The Contest . But The Main Problem Is That I Don't Have The Phone
    Can Anyone Tell Me How Can I Get One

2. K1542188668115
    Cupcake Nov 14, 2018

3. G1542201976053
    Cupcake Nov 14, 2018

4. dewri21
    Eclair Nov 14, 2018

Stickied Post
    dewri21 , Nov 14, 2018 :
    Here's my entry:

The first thing that struck me after I booted up the phone for the first time is the cute little notch on that larger (than the OnePlus 6) display with the slightly more curved edges! Just love the display. It is pure bliss. I thought the under display fingerprint scanner would be slow but boy oh boy, was I wrong. It's comparable with most devices' physical fingerprint scanners. It gives me such an amazing feeling every time I unlock the phone with the fingerprint scanner :D
    I also didn't expect that 400 mAh bump in the battery to bring much of a difference since I'm already coming from the 6 but no, I was wrong. I don't know what you guys have done, but the 6T also charges up faster than the 6! Totally loving the upgrade.

I pretty much have been a OnePlus lover since the OnePlus X (my first OnePlus device). After the X, I have owned the 3, 5, 6 and now the 6T. These blazing fast premium quality phones with that amazing OxygenOS on top just won't let me switch to another phone brand!

Never Settle.
    Amen.

5. G_king_music_rapper_me
    Cupcake Nov 14, 2018

6. T1533541392586
    Cupcake Nov 14, 2018

7. Devrajsinh Parmar
    Cupcake Nov 14, 2018

8. NikRamakrishnan
    Froyo Nov 14, 2018

Stickied Post
    NikRamakrishnan , Nov 14, 2018 :
    Here's my entry (truly silent this time)!

My video focuses on the unboxing experience and the looks and functionality of the device.

The moment I switched on my new OnePlus 6T, I was mesmerized by the edge-to-edge display with the tiny notch (this is how it should be done)! I was quite impressed by the screen unlock technology. Coming from a OnePlus 2, the upgrade was huge, and I was blown away by how fast and intuitively the device responded. The new Oxygen OS is an absolute delight to use, and I'm loving the gesture-based navigation. Another reason this phone is the best option on the market right now is the huge 3700 mAh battery which comfortably lasts all day, with the fastest charging out there, filling up the juice in less than an hour. With high quality build quality, cutting-edge technology, a camera competing with the top flagships out there, and a revolutionary under-screen fingerprint sensor, this device is a bang for the buck, and I'm glad I got it!

I hope you enjoy the video!

buntycubal, johneebee and Ruby G. like this.
  9. P1542184025907
    Cupcake Nov 14, 2018

10. Roberto_Celestri
    Cupcake Nov 14, 2018

Stickied Post
    Roberto_Celestri , Nov 14, 2018 :

This video was made with Sony a6300, and has been studied in detail to ensure that the viewer can be encouraged to purchase the phone. Simplicity, rhythm are the key to this video.
    -----------------

Oneplus 6t is the best android smartphone on the market, going from an oneplus 5, the biggest difference is the screen and the camera. Beautiful screen, almost borderless, with vivid and very pleasant colors; the camera improved with freshness and with the night mode that does magic in the dark! The most innovative part is in the fingerprint sensor below the screen that is lightning fast and safe. For me oneplus 6t is amazing.

11. _Aman_Kumar_012
    Cupcake Nov 15, 2018

_Aman_Kumar_012 , Nov 15, 2018 :
    Never used oneplus phone i wanna to come over its speed
    Wanna to upload my photographs from its awsm camera
    Speed that i want

12. _Aman_Kumar_012
    Cupcake Nov 15, 2018

13. Snehalkharpadia
    Cupcake Nov 15, 2018

Snehalkharpadia , Nov 15, 2018 :
    Hi, Iwant to join this contest but i don't have the Oneplus mobile so I can't join[e]1f622[/e][e]1f622[/e][e]1f622[/e]#wantoneplusmobile

14. E1542262988424
    Cupcake Nov 15, 2018

E1542262988424 , Nov 15, 2018 :
    Sir I am really a biggest fan of OnePlus smartphone sir please i also want oneplus 6t can you give me? Sir please reply if you want to give me or not

15. Shivang Joshi
    Starting Point Expert Nov 15, 2018

Stickied Post
    Shivang Joshi , Nov 15, 2018 :
    I loved the idea of creating a silent unboxing video. At first, when I saw that the last date to submit the video was 16th November, I thought I won't be able to make it in time. But since last three days, I was trying to wake up early and complete this challenge. And finally, I was able to do that today. So, I'm finally presenting my entry for the Silent Unboxing Video:

Initial Impressions

The unboxing experience of the OnePlus 6T was completely different than the previous devices. The first differentiating factor was the box itself. The definition of the community was a nice touch. Also, I liked Pete's note in the box and it reminded me of OnePlus 5's box which had a picture and a message from Carl. I like that the 3.5mm headphone jack dongle is included right in the box, as some companies even don't include that. This doesn't mean that I'm in favor of removing the headphone jack. Coming from the OnePlus 5, I like the extra heft of the OnePlus 6T which helps in having a better grip on the device. But as the back panel is made up of glass, I would still protect it with a case and/or skin.

The performance has not been an issue for me. Also, I like Oxygen OS quite a lot as it offers minimal customizations over Stock Android without affecting the performance. One of the new features on the OnePlus 6T is the Screen Unlock, which uses the In-Display Fingerprint Sensor. It looks great, but isn't as convenient as the capacitive one on my OnePlus 5. And even though this is a 1080p display, it looks nice and sharp for everyday use. (For me, I just needed to hide that notch)

Well, that's all I had to say about the initial impressions of the OnePlus 6T.

@Ruby G. Once again, thank you for coming up with another creative idea for a contest. I really enjoyed the process of making that video as it was something different for me. And I'm just happy that I was able to make it before 16th November. :)

Last edited: Nov 15, 2018

16. O1542273230663
    Cupcake Nov 15, 2018

O1542273230663 , Nov 15, 2018 :
    Mai yha nya hoon maine amit bhawani ke channel se ye sikha main bhi oneplus 6t ka review krna chahta hoon

17. B_Wrath
    Marshmallow Nov 15, 2018

B_Wrath , Nov 15, 2018 :
    Sure. Buy a 6T and review it.

18. B_Wrath
    Marshmallow Nov 15, 2018

B_Wrath , Nov 15, 2018 :
    No. I don't want to give. Buy it.

19. moimeme27
    Eclair Nov 15, 2018

moimeme27 , Nov 15, 2018 :
    Comme a son habitude OnePlus nous propose un super packaging:bien penser, joli, compact.
    j'adore déballer vos produits.. Fan de la marque depuis longtemps...
    Le téléphone tient bien dans son logement , cela évitera toutes casse pendant les longs transports jusqu'a chez nous.

Magnifique dès son allumage... super écran OLED.... et cet écran géant... Génial !!!

Dommage en revanche que l'on perde la Led de notification.
    pour le jack, je verrai a l'usage sachant que j'ai reçu les écouteurs bullets en USB-C et l'adaptateur jack tout USB-C

Nevers Settle and Unlock the Speed !

buntycubal and Ruby G. like this.
  20. JoseGrandaEME
    Cupcake Nov 15, 2018