1. JoseGrandaEME
    Cupcake Nov 15, 2018

2. O1541690110098
    Cupcake Nov 15, 2018

3. Damiando
    Cupcake Nov 15, 2018

Stickied Post
    Damiando , Nov 15, 2018 :
    This is my submission for this contest, it even concludes a little funny moment (pardon me, Oneplus):
    I really like the phone so far. I came from a samsung galaxy s6 and this (oneplus 6t 8gb ram) is a huge upgrade from that. I definitely love the screen as it is super huge and almost a 90% screen to body ratio! Also, the phone is really quick, got some nice animations in the notification bar once turning buttons on or off and the amount of storage that is standard with this phone is phenominal. Also, the near stock experience is great and even people are telling the camera is not as good as a samsung galaxy s9+ for example, I still enjoy it and think it is one of the most beautiful (dual) camera's I've had in a phone. Thanks for this model!

In case embedded video doesn't work :

buntycubal, Ruby G. and johneebee like this.
  4. tonyjs007
    Eclair Nov 15, 2018

Stickied Post
    tonyjs007 , Nov 15, 2018 :
    Here is my entry for the Oneplus 6T Silent Unboxing Challenge

I tried my best to make the video is unique and creative hope you all like it.

My first Impression.

For me the most attractive thing in Oneplus 6T is the Oxygen OS.It is super fast,smooth,simple and user-friendly.I moved to Oneplus 6T from redmi note 3 so you can understand the difference I feel.Snapdragon 845 is awesome with Oneplus 6T.The other attractive feature is screen unlock I was bit doubtful about how Iam gonna like it because I was a fan of rear fingerprint sensor but belive me Oneplus 6T changed my mind because it is very convenient compare to the rear sensor once you are used to it.I love the Camera and the new water drop notch in Oneplus 6T.One more thing I can't stop without telling is the battery it is the best battery I ever used in an android phone.One thing I miss in Oneplus 6T is the notification led hope they bring it back with the coming models.

Camera used:Canon 1200d,Oneplus 6T,Redmi note 3
    Edited with:Kinemaster pro

buntycubal and Ruby G. like this.
  5. Floraz
    Cupcake Nov 15, 2018

Stickied Post
    Floraz , Nov 15, 2018 :
    This is my video, was recording with a OnePlus 3t

I really love my OnePlus 6t, I am a regular of OnePlus, it was obvious to choose the new OnePlus 6t, this phone is just the perfection in this wolrd, and that in any field. I hope you enjoy my unboxing, i make a "full version" in my youtube channel if you want to watch the complet version. Enjoy.

buntycubal likes this.
  6. dalmia09
    Jelly Bean Nov 15, 2018

dalmia09 , Nov 15, 2018 :
    Are you trying to win a 6T with a 6T that have you won!!!o_Oo_Oo_O It would be weird if you won a 6T for winning a 6T. :p

Great unboxing!!! :):D

Shivang Joshi likes this.
  7. Shivang Joshi
    Starting Point Expert Nov 15, 2018

Shivang Joshi , Nov 15, 2018 :
    Maybe :p Just trying :p Aaand may the best entries win :) :D That purple ;heartyes;

Hehe, thaank you so much :D

dalmia09 likes this.
  8. H1542318940214
    Cupcake Nov 15, 2018

H1542318940214 , Nov 15, 2018 :

Hi, we are Riccardo, Elisa and ....:blush:
    We had One (and Plus) reason to buy a new mobile phone...
    The most important One...!?! We are Parents-To-Be and we will take our son's first photo with our OnePlus 6T!
    Enjoy the video!!!
    :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

dalmia09, buntycubal and Ruby G. like this.
  9. EdocsB
    Cupcake Nov 15, 2018

Stickied Post
    EdocsB , Nov 15, 2018 :
    My first impression:
    I Love it! It's a very great phone. Excellent built quality, well designed and many great features.
    I switched from Apple and I'm very happy now.
    And it's a great community, I glad to be here!

edited: there was some error with my link:

Last edited: Nov 16, 2018

10. johneebee
    The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer Nov 15, 2018

Stickied Post
    johneebee , Nov 15, 2018 :

About the video:
    Filmed with the help of the original oneplus one and my assistant, Crockybee. It wasn't easy working with an alligator with only some stumps instead of hands, but he did his best so be kind!

my first impressions:

Pro's
    -I love the overall unboxing experience and the fact that we have an audio dongle and cover included in the box!
    -At first I was kinda unsure about the notch, but it personality to the phone
    -I'm absolutely in love with the camera!! I'm not a professional smartphone- cameraman like some people in the community are, but with the camera and the different options like night mode, even I can make pics that actually look pretty amazing!
    -The phone's overall experience is just perfect and it's hard to find stuff to complain about, it's snappy, with a beautiful screen, and an awesome battery (seriously, I'm getting like 8-10 hours screen on time!).. basically it has everything I expect from a phone and more!

some stuff that could be better
    - I still kinda do miss my notification LED
    - No option to change the default home screen in order to have the default one between 2 others instead of to the left of 2 screens with the default launcher (but this could be fixed with a software update)

Overall I love my new sidekick and like you might have noticed, I really had to do my best to find stuff that I don't like about the 6t!

Last edited: Nov 16, 2018

11. mrJanelle
    Cupcake Nov 16, 2018

Stickied Post
    mrJanelle , Nov 16, 2018 :

It was a lot of fun making this video. Without any professional experience or a legitimate setup, I managed to throw this together to hopefully showcase all the beautiful angles of the OnePlus 6T.

I was honestly very hesitant about making an unboxing video at all, simply because I couldn't wait to get my hands on the OnePlus 6T and push it to its fullest potential. Upon seeing the phone for the first time, I was awestruck by the Midnight Black's finish and how premium it felt. Surely a phone of this price wouldn't have premium materials to make the phone look and feel magnificent! Oh, but it did! Premium materials both inside and out. It rocks a Snapdragon 845 as its brain which speeds through any tasks thrown at it. This is my first OnePlus phone, and so it was also my first experience with Oxygen OS. It had the snappiness and responsiveness of stock Android, with extra functionality and sprinkled all around, making it the fastest phone I have ever owned! Now let's talk about the front display. The large screen with a minimal notch makes this a media consumption beast! And the best part: underneath the display lies the fingerprint reader! It's located at an extremely convenient spot that my finger can just land on whenever I want to unlock the phone. The bottom of the phone now has speaker grills that are symmetric and aesthetically pleasing to the eye. And one thing I don't understand why more manufacturers don't take advantage of is the alert slider!

Ultimately, my words cannot begin to describe my entire first impressions of this beast of a machine. It's beautiful with a premium look and feel, and fast, with the latest Snapdragon 845. I'm sure that this is the phone of the year!

12. Venky61
    Jelly Bean Nov 16, 2018

Venky61 , Nov 16, 2018 :
    His Stumps did better job than your hand though :p :p
    Nice video... :)

johneebee likes this.
  13. johneebee
    The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer Nov 16, 2018

johneebee , Nov 16, 2018 :
    lol thanks mate xD

Venky61 likes this.
  14. kokoloko
    Gingerbread Nov 16, 2018

Stickied Post
    kokoloko , Nov 16, 2018 :

Here's my re-unboxing and unboxing of the best devices. The new OP6T still keeps look and feeling in the hand as the original. There is no compromise on quality and I love that the color of the accessories has been kept the same throughout the years.

15. Ruby G.
    NA Community Manager Staff Member Nov 16, 2018

Ruby G. , Nov 16, 2018 :
    Hey friends,

Friendly reminder, to qualify for the contest your entry must meet these two requirements: 1. Silent (no audio) 2. Includes short written paragraph on first impressions.

About 5 hours left before the deadline, going by the PST time zone. Hope you guys see this in time! Regardless, I have enjoyed your entries.

16. kokoloko
    Gingerbread Nov 16, 2018

17. mansur_tt
    Cupcake Nov 16, 2018

Stickied Post
    mansur_tt , Nov 16, 2018 :
    This is my sixth phone from OnePlus. And it looks great! The display is so big and bright. The notch is so small and i like it. In-display fingerprint sensor looks futuristic and works very fast. I love this phone!

buntycubal, dewri21 and Ruby G. like this.
  18. YUshaRani
    Eclair Nov 16, 2018

Stickied Post
    YUshaRani , Nov 16, 2018 :

My entry for the contest.

About the video:
    It was shot on a OnePlus 5 and edited using the Moive Editor app. The OnePlus 6t logo, unlock the speed and the packing of the box is mainly being focused on.

For me the OnePlus 6T has been an excellent experience.
    The camera, the slowmo, the display, the notch, the gaming mode and needless to say the smoothness with the speed.
    It has literally been an unlocking the speed experience for me with the combination of the face ID and the in display fingerprint (it's almost as if I can never see the lock screen wallpaper).
    And about sound, the type-c sound... wow, what a great quality! So, dear friends, don't be afraid and never settle!!!!!!!!!

Overall, it was a pretty amazing experience & the best smartphone experience I've ever had.

Gangadharr, buntycubal and Ruby G. like this.
  19. U1541474639129
    Cupcake Nov 16, 2018

U1541474639129 , Nov 16, 2018 :
    Hello,
    This is my submission for the OnePlus silent unboxing challenge.
    I really hope you like it!

buntycubal, dewri21 and Joel B like this.
  20. T_user
    Donut Nov 16, 2018

T_user , Nov 16, 2018 :

My re-edited version :
    This video was shot on OnePlus 5, s6 edge+, and the final picture taken on 6T, using no professional tools. With books as stands, flash lights for lighting, this video was taken to highlight the tag line "unlock the speed" with all the different animations and the speed at which the in-display fingerprint and the combination of face id was too impressive. Every element in the box is shown including the stickers thanks to you. And nevertheless, the dash charging which can never be offered by any other company, also showed.

For me the OnePlus 6t has been an excellent experience.
    The camera, the slowmo, the display, the notch, the gaming mode with pubg (wow) and needless to say the smoothness with the speed.
    It has literally been an unlocking the speed experience for me with the combination of the face ID and the in display fingerprint (it's almost as if I can never see the lock screen wallpaper).
    Overall, the best smartphone experience I've ever had.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2018

Ruby G. likes this.