Probably the best looking phone I've ever owned, but the WORST phone as well.

1. ageronimo080688
    Froyo Jan 9, 2015

ageronimo080688 , Jan 9, 2015 :
    Sooooo many bugs! My wife's phone is stuck on boot loop or whatever. And now it just keeps vibrating and vibrating that's it. Wow. Never had a problem with other phones like this my goodness.

2. hot_as_fire
    Jelly Bean Jan 9, 2015

3. ndr696969
    KitKat Jan 9, 2015

4. Quidgebo
    Gingerbread Jan 9, 2015

Quidgebo , Jan 9, 2015 :
    To be fair that doesn't sound buggy, just sounds like a file/OS fault.
    Have you tried to use recovery mode/factory reset?

When turning on via the power button hold the "down" volume button until you are presented with the recovery screen to get said option.

5. ageronimo080688
    Froyo Jan 9, 2015

6. minus_plus
    Gingerbread Jan 9, 2015

7. ageronimo080688
    Froyo Jan 9, 2015

ageronimo080688 , Jan 9, 2015 :
    Shit didn't happen when I was using even my old *** windows phone. This thing reboots randomly 7x a day

8. badger906
    Jelly Bean Jan 9, 2015

badger906 , Jan 9, 2015 :
    if you waded into buying a oneplus one expecting a 1st grade experience straight out the box, your concept of a start up company and extreme budget phone are a little rose tinted...

bugs are expected.. think of the oneplus one as an early access alpha game, its 1/4 price of the finished product, it works, but it's no polished turd.

hell go buy dayz on the PC!! the game is broken to shit, zombies just run through walls and you can die just walking down stairs, yet it's sold MILLIONS and has a huge following.
    even the biggies have bugs Windows 8 was also broken to shit on its release, and millenium was so bad it was canned lol and that's from established companies. nothings perfect!!

9. StuartTonkin
    Jelly Bean Jan 9, 2015

StuartTonkin , Jan 9, 2015 :
    Ultimate Truth!

10. vcespon
    Gingerbread Jan 9, 2015

vcespon , Jan 9, 2015 :
    Although all operating system have bugs, and Cyanogen is not an exception, saying that your problems with the phone are due to bugs intrinsic to the phone is not correct. If there was a bug making the phone reboot several times a day or vibrating constantly, this would affect thousands of people, not just you. Can't judge a product for one bad sample. There are bad samples of any product, that's why you have 14 days to return it and get a full refund.

Other phones have no problems at all, and I can say that mine works better than the LG I had until last week. Faster, less battery usage and more options. If you get a specific phone that has hardware problems, return it to the manufacturer, but do not say that your problems are generic.