Network/Connectivity

Problem having 4G OP 5

?

How Could I get the 4G network without issues?

1. *#*#4636#*#*

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. change to 3G/2G only

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. G1508348412975 Cupcake Jul 5, 2019

G1508348412975, Jul 5, 2019 :
    I am facing issues while connecting to 4G network. Though there is 4G coverage working fine in the area and is available on rest of the devices, but I am not able to connect on my OnePlus 5. I live in France and my network is from ORANGE. I have even checked for the settings and it is selected as 4G preferred. I'm now changing it to 3G network and there it work perfectly Could anyone assist on this? One frind thaht works in the same company have exactly the same problem and hi is with SFR. I change my chip with my wife's phone and 4G network works fine, she has a XIAOMI REDMI NOTE7. Also I read about the calibration for EUROPE with the code *#*#4636#*#* to set TD-SCDMA/CDMA/UMTS because we are in Europe (the article https://www.frandroid.com/marques/o...s-avez-achete-votre-oneplus-5-depuis-la-chine) so I really would like to know why is that and also if it has a solution, because there was another subjet similar without any reall answer (Problem connecting to 4G network). Well I'd like to keep having a good image of ONEPLUS after selling service.

2. laurent_lf Cupcake Jul 12, 2019

laurent_lf, Jul 12, 2019 :
    Hey there, I am facing the same issue here. I am SFR client. And, since the last Oneplus update (9.0.6), 4G doesn't work anymore. Before bothering, I use my SFR SIM card into another phone, and 4G pops up automatically.

Can someone help ?

regards
    Laurent

3. Swix Cupcake Aug 13, 2019 at 2:00 PM

Swix, Aug 13, 2019 at 2:00 PM :
    Hi,
    Same issue here, also living in France and I'm an ORANGE client.
    Since like 3 months, I'm having redundant issues with my 4G+. Somehow, I lose the signal, and the only way I found to recover 4G+ is to turn-off and then turn-on the plane mode. But I can lose again the signal in the next 5 minutes, this is why it's very annoying.

Can someone help us in order to fix this issue ?

Best regards,

Anthony, a client of OnePlus since 2014