Problem with alert slider [OnePlus 7] via OnePlus 7

1. Ubaid142
    Cupcake Aug 8, 2020

Ubaid142 , via OnePlus 7 , Aug 8, 2020 :
    Hi Everyone, I recently had an issue with the alert slider in my device. I usually don't play around with the slider and my phone will always be in the ring mode. Few days back I casually checked the slider and it did not respond at all. I tried different methods but none helped. It works in one situation only which is that I need to keep the slider in the vibrate mode then restart the phone, then the phone will be in vibrate mode. If I need the ring mode, I have to move the slider down to ring mode restart the phone then the ring mode will work. Can anyone please help me with this.

2. Artemus.
    Nougat Aug 8, 2020

Artemus. , Aug 8, 2020 :
    Did you try cleaning it out?

3. Ubaid142
    Cupcake Aug 8, 2020

4. SWAPPYONE
    Honeycomb Aug 8, 2020

SWAPPYONE , via OnePlus 7 , Aug 8, 2020 :
    (If software glitch )
    Please take a backup and clear every thing on phone by hard resetting the device from recovery mode.
    Make sure if you are on Open Beta Build then switch back to Stable Build.
    (If Hardware issue)
    Download OnePlus Care/ Health Check app(from APK mirror) from Playstore and do the test of Alert Slider in it
    If the slider responds in the app then it's fine after resetting your device everything should work ok.
    If it doesn't respond trying checking if dust has build up in sliding area if so visit a store (preferably OnePlus store) and get it cleaned etc.
    🦾 FINALLY, IF THE SLIDER HAS HARDWARE ISSUE get it fixed at OnePlus store.

5. Ubaid142
    Cupcake Aug 8, 2020

Ubaid142 , Aug 8, 2020 :
    Hey. I did a diagnostic test for my device and the slider did not respond. I booked a repair and they already took the device. I think it's a hardware issue.

6. SHYAM009
    Cupcake Aug 16, 2020

SHYAM009 , via OnePlus 7 , Aug 16, 2020 :
    Hi OnePlus ,I am having OnePlus 7 with 8gb 256 I'll have the problem in alert slider which is not vibrating comparing to my old mobile OnePlus 7 in that old phone the alert slider gets vibrate.in that new mobile is not vibrating please check me and give me the better than that old mobile

7. Artemus.
    Nougat Aug 16, 2020

Artemus. , Aug 16, 2020 :
    Clean the slider?

laikexpert likes this.