Problem with camera after 4.1.3 update

1. dgaspa75
    Froyo Apr 15, 2017

dgaspa75 , Apr 15, 2017 :
    Oneplus camera app doesn't save photos to gallery neither from back or front camera. I already tried clearing app data and that didn't help. I checked permissions and everything is allowed. Does anyone else experience the same? On whatsapp I can take photo and send it but with official camera app it doesn't save.

dlawar2006d likes this.
  2. Ani#oneplus3
    Cupcake Jun 12, 2017

Sydzhart likes this.
  3. Sydzhart
    Froyo Jun 12, 2017

Sydzhart , Jun 12, 2017 :
    I seem to face the same problem after the update.. The Front and the Back Camera captures blurred images..

4. Chiefzero
    Cupcake Jun 20, 2017

Chiefzero , Jun 20, 2017 :
    I'm having this problem I can't seem to resolve.
    Left side is the result of the default oneplus camera softening the image. The right is using the app manual camera.
    I cannot seem to turn this off at all. The front facing camera has the option to turn it off. The rear doesn't have such a setting. Immediately after taking the photo I see the image I want then a split second after image processing I get the softening.
    I have been hoping that the issue would get resolved in a software update but after two updates it's still there.

Attached Files:

5. ghostofcain
    Marshmallow Jun 20, 2017

ghostofcain , Jun 20, 2017 :
    Try clean update to 4.1.6,i can't imagine any issues with legacy OS are going to get fixed at this point.

6. Chiefzero
    Cupcake Jun 20, 2017

Chiefzero , Jun 20, 2017 :
    What do you mean by "clean update"? Do you mean wipe the phone and start from scratch?

7. ghostofcain
    Marshmallow Jun 20, 2017

ghostofcain , Jun 20, 2017 :
    Indeed I'd do exactly that if I was having issues.