Other Problem with Group Text messages after update to Oxygen 10.3.0

1. Trying Not To Settle
    Cupcake Dec 28, 2019

Trying Not To Settle , Dec 28, 2019 :
    After updating to the latest OS the stock messages App is not letting me reply to the whole group in a group text message. This was working fine until after the update. Now when i try to reply to a group text there is a message above the text entry box that says "Multiple Messages. Each recipient will get an individual message" and sure enough, when I respond, it send the response to each individual, not the group. I have looked in setting and can find nothing that looks like it would toggle this option. Anyone have any ideas on how to resolve this issue?? Customer support wanted me to do a factory reset. Which seems excessive.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2019

anpruzan likes this.
  2. K1549502491091
    Cupcake Dec 30, 2019

K1549502491091 , Dec 30, 2019 :
    I'm having the same issue. group chats are not working with google messages or stock message app. I was running group chats with no issue for 10 months before taking the update.

This Sucks

3. K1549502491091
    Cupcake Jan 3, 2020

Caomhin likes this.
  4. Trying Not To Settle
    Cupcake Jan 19, 2020

5. Trying Not To Settle
    Cupcake Jan 19, 2020

Trying Not To Settle , Jan 19, 2020 :
    I did not perform a factory reset. Why would I? the problem is with their update?
    By the way I have contacted customer support via email about this issue TWICE and have not received a single reply. This is the WORST customer Service I have ever experienced for anything. I will not be purchasing from this company ever again. Nor will I recommend them to anyone ever.

6. Trying Not To Settle
    Cupcake Jan 19, 2020

Trying Not To Settle , Jan 19, 2020 :
    Indeed it does, and it appears that OnePlus has no interest in even discussing the issue, such less resolving it. Worst customer service ever!

7. Trying Not To Settle
    Cupcake Feb 14, 2020

Trying Not To Settle , Feb 14, 2020 :
    well after the last update I have regained functionality of the group text message
    there is now a setting to turn it on and off that was not there after the previous update
    so ... there you go..