Problem with multitouch

1. pichu_13
    Froyo Apr 2, 2015

pichu_13 , Apr 2, 2015 :
    You would appreciate the problem if you had it despite you do not use too much the multitouch...

You wouldn't be able of swype properly, not able of using two fingers for writting and much more things...

Majinferno likes this.
  2. veratoloz2005
    Lollipop Apr 2, 2015

veratoloz2005 , Apr 2, 2015 :
    Then definitely try to RMA it. Let the company deal with it. Looks like it is not a software problem.

pichu_13 likes this.
  3. fLuXuS
    Gingerbread Apr 3, 2015

4. pichu_13
    Froyo Apr 4, 2015

pichu_13 , Apr 4, 2015 :
    Finally they accepted that it's a HW problem and will make me a replacement of the phone. They started the RMA and now I am waiting for the company to pick up my phone after following their instructions.

Always supposing that this is not my fault. I think it's clear that it is not but.....

Anyway, good job from support team opening the RMA without problems.

5. JulianC
    Eclair Apr 7, 2015

JulianC , Apr 7, 2015 :
    I have the same problem. how did you convince them that it's a HW problem?

6. Noelpinto
    Cupcake Apr 11, 2015

Noelpinto , Apr 11, 2015 :
    Pues a mi me ha empezado a pasar hace poco y la verdad que ha sido justo al venir al sur de España... Con mucho calor(soy de cantabria), la pantalla se vuelve loca por ejemplo al intentar meter el patrón/pin y tengo pulsaciones solas de una parte de la pantalla. Y eso si todo se resuelve el reiniciar el teléfono lo cual me toca mucho la moral...
    No se si enviarlo a rma también, que tal el trato que me recomiendas?

7. Tr1p
    Gingerbread Apr 11, 2015

Tr1p , Apr 11, 2015 :
    Same problem here

Lalajslakaksksjdksjaksjakalalajsjsla

This is lala typed fast

8. Tr1p
    Gingerbread Apr 11, 2015

Tr1p , Apr 11, 2015 :
    Yeayea try English dude.

9. Noelpinto
    Cupcake Apr 11, 2015

Ok srry..
    I say on my other post that i have thr same issue with my phone, everything working fine until i make a travel to a zone on spain a lot hot. I get random multitouch problems when i get muy phone from my Pocket, like i cant put the patrón/pin to unlock him...
    The only form to make it working fine again was doing a reboot.
    I contacted to rma to see what happen.

10. Tr1p
    Gingerbread Apr 11, 2015

11. Tr1p
    Gingerbread Apr 11, 2015

Tr1p , Apr 11, 2015 :
    They give you a fix that won't work and after they suggest install oxygen what also don't work. And then silence

12. Airbus
    Honeycomb Apr 11, 2015

Airbus , Apr 11, 2015 :
    Sad to hear that this issue is still ongoing! I got mine mid July last year and was on 33 and the concenus was 38 would fix the issue. I guess now they keep saying cm12S will.

I don't believe anything they say regarding fixes. It's hardware and there is no guarantee a new one won't come to the same problem.

Good luck...

13. Noelpinto
    Cupcake Apr 11, 2015

I been watching everything on internet, and yes thats right..

14. Tr1p
    Gingerbread Apr 11, 2015

15. vapochilled
    Cupcake Apr 13, 2015

vapochilled , Apr 13, 2015 :
    Hi there,

I had a Support ticked about the same problem.
    From one day to the other (I believe the Software upgrade in Jan 2015) the phone was never the same. The phone got hot in that day...

After that..
    I tried rolling back to Dec. 2014 firmware, new Android 5 Oxygen, etc.
    Even with a full wipe... the screen response is slow. Seems to lag. Specially with writing messages.
    Funny part.. Antutu benchmark.. gives a nice score.

So... its a real communication between the touch and the HW itself.
    They closed my Support Ticket.

I believe these kind of madness attitudes from OnePlus will be their death. Its not only about making money. There is something wrong because I see a lot of people with this problem here.
    I'm planning to sell my phone and get something else if is not solved properly...

16. shadykan
    Cupcake Apr 13, 2015

shadykan , Apr 13, 2015 :
    Hi all

I have the exact same problem. For the last couple of weeks, impossible to type as fast as I used to (with 2 hands). This is very frustrating. And the phone is getting slower

I am going to try to open a ticket if that is hardware.