problem with music on my phone

1. Erantheking21
    Donut Jul 15, 2020

Erantheking21 , Jul 15, 2020 :
    hi
    I have an issue, some songs are playing without music , and some does
    it was from the beginning...this issue known in op6?

2. Scherpenseel
    KitKat Jul 15, 2020

Scherpenseel , Jul 15, 2020 :
    Can you try to explain the issue with more details? I have no idea what you're doing... When are they playing? what music app are you using? Are you maybe connected with Bluetooth devices nearby? (Maybe remove all previously connected audio devices?).

3. Erantheking21
    Donut Jul 15, 2020

ok its simple
    I have some mp3 files on my phone, not Bluetooth, no speakers. only songs that I copied to my device.
    some of them are playing with voice without any problem, some of them are playing but without any sound...its playing but you cannot hear nothing .

4. rhyd1am
    Jelly Bean Jul 15, 2020

rhyd1am , via OnePlus 6T , Jul 15, 2020 :
    Sounds like some of the files that you've copied have been corrupted somewhere along the way.

Caomhin likes this.
  5. Caomhin
    Lollipop Jul 15, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Jul 15, 2020 :
    Have you tried to move the files to another device such as another phone or laptop to see if they play, and make sure they are MP3 and not some other format.

If they do play, then try a different music player such as VLC, this plays a large amount of formats.

6. Erantheking21
    Donut Jul 15, 2020

7. Caomhin
    Lollipop Jul 15, 2020

Again, to logically troubleshoot, try my suggestion above to see if the sound will play on another device. If not, then the file is corrupt or the wrong format. Files will still play but no sound heard sometimes when this is the case.

rhyd1am likes this.
  8. Erantheking21
    Donut Jul 15, 2020

its not corrupted I am telling you, I have some sense..its not one or two songs, they moved perfect and they are working I forwarded them back to my pc and they work, its playing well if the format was wrong it wouldn't playing at all but no sound, something with the on6 issue (google player)

9. Caomhin
    Lollipop Jul 15, 2020

Have you tried the VLC player from the playstore as suggested, because that plays nearly all formats. If that can't play it then the file is corrupted in some way.

If you don't want to try, why bother requesting help.

rhyd1am likes this.
  10. Erantheking21
    Donut Jul 15, 2020

11. Caomhin
    Lollipop Jul 15, 2020

Have seen that before many times on many devices, and the only way to test if it's a file issue or player issue is to play it in a player that plays virtually every format out there VLC. If it works in that player and not in others then the player originally used may have an issue with the type of compression or encoding.

https://www.soundonsound.com/sound-advice/q-are-there-different-types-mp3

How to fix Google Play music

https://www.androidauthority.com/problems-google-play-music-fix-745605/

If it there is no sound when playing, then the file is corrupt.

rhyd1am and kjjm like this.
  12. rhyd1am
    Jelly Bean Jul 15, 2020

rhyd1am , via OnePlus 6T , Jul 15, 2020 :
    Nobody here is suggesting you don't have sense. However, if you're not willing to try the very sensible suggestions provided, then there's really no point in creating a thread. The sensible thing to do when you ask for help, is to try the suggestions given. You seem to be ignoring those suggestions in the hope that eventually someone will offer one that you like the sound of 🤷‍♂️

pablofg1978 and Caomhin like this.
  13. Erantheking21
    Donut Jul 15, 2020

Erantheking21 , via OnePlus 6 , Jul 15, 2020 :
    I didnt ignored nothing i already said that i try alk of them ! I will never posted any questions without check , if the files were corappted it wouldn't even opened, its open fine when i pass them to my tablet from my phone.. The files are ok

14. Erantheking21
    Donut Jul 15, 2020

Erantheking21 , via OnePlus 6 , Jul 15, 2020 :
    Thanks i will try

15. Caomhin
    Lollipop Jul 15, 2020

Testing via VLC player is also to check if the app you use is causing the issue. The best way to figure out a problem is to use alternatives to check if app, file or some other reason is causing it.