Problem with OP 6

1. hd1991
    Donut Feb 27, 2020

hd1991 , Feb 27, 2020 :
    Hello,

I had purchased OnePlus 6 in July,18 with extended warranty of one year. My back panel broke after 9 months but the phone was working perfectly. Recently after 1.5 years of purchasing, there was a software update and just a day after the phone suddenly turned off and not turning on now. It is continuously rebooting and not turning on. Now, when i took the phone to One Plus service centre, they said it happens sometimes that while updating the motherboard crashes. And if it is in warranty it will be changed.

Motherboard crash due to such software issues should be taken into consideration and they should ideally change it without cost.

Now, due to the back panel crash, they are not considering the warranty and now charging me Rs. 23000 for changing the motherboard. I really feel cheated and am helpless as it is not worth paying 23000 for changing motherboard.

I really urge Oneplus company to please see into the matter and help me as I have been a fan for Oneplus but such scenario will just make us feel cheated.

Awaiting a positive response.

2. Sharry7
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 27, 2020

Caomhin and Kytharsis like this.
  3. Kytharsis
    Nougat Feb 27, 2020

Kytharsis , Feb 27, 2020 :
    Extended warranty is with a different company.

Caomhin likes this.