Problem with photo tranfer

1. math225r
    Cupcake Nov 25, 2017

math225r , Nov 25, 2017 :
    I'm a lifelong iOS user, and I just switched to an Android device yesterday. I have a lot of pictures on my iOS device that I want to get onto my new OnePlus 5T device. I have downloaded all my pictures from iCloud but my problem is, that I don't know how to transfer them from my computer and onto my phone. Can anyone in here help me with that? :)

2. Ellinas89
    Eclair Nov 25, 2017

Ellinas89 , Nov 25, 2017 :
    I would highly recommend installing Google photos on both you iOS device and your OnePlus. When you installing on the iOS device you can back up all of your photos either in full resolution which would use your data or high quality which is either 12MP or 16MP. If you use the full resolution your limited in your upload to 15gb but the high quality is unlimited. This will allow you to back up all your pictures and view them on you new device. You could also install the app on your computer and back up as many photos as you like from there and view them on any device that has the photos app. As someone who changed phones regularly, this app is awesome at keeping all my photos in the same place to view.

3. DrAakash
    Jelly Bean Nov 25, 2017

Best Answer
    DrAakash , Nov 25, 2017 :
    Connect your phone to your pc, select mtp in the notifications, drag and drop your photos.

math225r likes this.
  4. math225r
    Cupcake Nov 25, 2017

The only problem is, that i can't log in to my device :/

5. math225r
    Cupcake Nov 25, 2017

Thank you, this worked :)

DrAakash likes this.