Problems after Oreo update

1. Sohailpathan25
    Froyo Jan 25, 2018

Sohailpathan25 , Jan 25, 2018 :
    I am now facing a new problem, I am not able connect to any wifi or Bluetooth and not able share via this two mediums

2. 9141789057
    Cupcake Mar 3, 2018

9141789057 , Mar 3, 2018 :
    I am experiencing wifi related issue in my op3 and Bluetooth will automatically turns on when I disable my flight mode....any fix ???

3. AkCompany
    Cupcake Apr 29, 2018

AkCompany , Apr 29, 2018 :
    shut your mouth if you don't know the solution. No one needs to factory reset their phone after Update. You are such a dumb in technology.
    and Dear Sohail, don't worry bro, if you can roll back update, go for it. . Otherwise future updates may fix this. I suggest NOT to upgrade an android device higher than higher android version (Marshmallow to oreo). Many times it degrades device performance.

4. Vinaytrue6681
    Gingerbread Apr 29, 2018

Vinaytrue6681 , Apr 29, 2018 :
    shut your dirty mouth, i have thousands of comments which people got their device smooth after hard reset. Even i am one of them also. if you updating to a new version of android ( like 7 to 8), then you have to do the hard reset. And its not a big deal bcz you have lot of options like Google drive and many more now a days to get safe your data. And last thing, you are dumb[e]1f44e[/e]

5. AkCompany
    Cupcake May 1, 2018

AkCompany , May 1, 2018 :
    First in a lifetime I am hearing that a person need to hardreset a phone after update. This is such an idiotic decision. If this was a must, then no company in the world would release updates...don't misguide people if you are a noob. Like if a person is unaware of problem, try resetting.. Resetting a phone serve purpose for fools, like...if a TV not working, try rebooting ... Lol ...you are such a fool...

Example is
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/i-accidentally-uninstalled-the-oneplus-file-manager.547662/
    A person suggesting hardreset to recover uninstalled file manager.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 1, 2018

6. Sohailpathan25
    Froyo May 1, 2018

Sohailpathan25 , May 1, 2018 :
    My phone still lags and I now fell that it drains a lot of battery even if I am not using the phone