Problems after updating to Oxygen 12 c44 via OnePlus 9 Pro

1. KannyLive
    Cupcake Jan 25, 2022

KannyLive , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Jan 25, 2022 :
    Colleagues, what's the chaos with this update? Bug on bug and bug covers! 1+ 9pro 8/256 global notifications disappeared, now I'm out of my hands! I miss important messages! It's just awful! Aggregation does not work in the Russian Federation, although everything works on phones of other brands with this chipset. on c44 wi-fi died !!! 5Ghz is not working!!!! only connects to 2.4 GHz!!! My Asus RT-AX88U is crying over this phone! how did you let that happen? How can you bully your customers like that? This was the last straw of my patience! The last bastion has fallen, 1+ no longer produces good phones, everything is spoiled by the dead oxygen 12 shell, which used to be the best on the market. Now it's just like android 4.0! Solid mistakes and glitches! color os disgusting system, quiet horror! It should be installed only on smartphones up to $300. There she justifies herself. Why did you ruin your brand? All 100% of 1+ users will agree with me! You are dead. Now only Oppo, which you will not look at with tears. The design of the device is like in 2012. Such phones are even ashamed to get out of your pocket. 1+ think again, get your programmers back! Bring oxygen back to life! Or sell the company to others, those who can return the optimization to the previous level and everything will work no worse than iOS. Why did you ruin the brand?

2. nishad.ck007
    Froyo Jan 25, 2022

3. G_V._M._sKKA
    Froyo Jan 25, 2022

G_V._M._sKKA , Jan 25, 2022 :
    I agree.
    since the update "OxygenOS" 12, I hate my OP9pro.
    Everytime I look at my phone now, I get frustrated and also I feel bad, that I recommended OP to friends and family.
    For me it completely destroyed the OP experience, which I personaly will not forgive.

4. Swejuggalo
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Jan 25, 2022

Swejuggalo , Jan 25, 2022 :
    5 GHz works fine on my RT-AX88U. What channels does it use? Can it use other 5 GHz networks?

5. A1643105370085
    Cupcake Jan 25, 2022

A1643105370085 , Jan 25, 2022 :
    I lost my 5g connectivity after update. Now only works 4g+.
    In Android 11 my 5g connectivity was perfect

6. wattawatta
    Cupcake Jan 27, 2022

wattawatta , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Jan 27, 2022 :
    Good morning, after the latest upgrade to this android 12 release I have random reboots; I already tried a few workarounds, like reboot in maintenance mode and uninstall a few apps, but nothing changes, the device randomly reboots even if it's not used at all, but it happened also during phone calls and this is annoying.... Can you help me someway? I would like to avoid complete wipe data if it's possible...
    Thanks

7. Insane_Butcher
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 27, 2022

Insane_Butcher , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Jan 27, 2022 :
    This may sound like bullshit, but according to my experience the factory reset made everything super stable and smooth. Oxygen OS 12 is running now on completely different Color OS codebase. That is the problem, the code of some stock apps and remainings of Oxygen OS software conflicts with the new code especially when you are switching from Oxygen OS 11 to Oxygen OS 12. It is not just a major update (from Android 11 to Android 12) - it is again a completely different codebase. Applications that were running on the old code cannot update properly, because they have certain logs that are archived in the system. The only way unfortunately is to implement clean install by resetting the settings and applications to their factory form. Should you follow my advise - and reinstall everything from the scratch - believe me you will see a huge difference!

8. wattawatta
    Cupcake Jan 27, 2022

9. wattawatta
    Cupcake Jan 27, 2022

10. Insane_Butcher
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 27, 2022

Insane_Butcher , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Jan 27, 2022 :
    Because Samsung doesn't change it's codebase, they update the existing code, optimize several algorithms, add new features etc..

11. wattawatta
    Cupcake Jan 27, 2022