Problems bugs and improvements needed

1. dhawal.d7 Gingerbread Jun 9, 2019

dhawal.d7, Jun 9, 2019 :
    Device: Oneplus 7pro

1 heating while charging

2 heating while normal use

3 popup camera pops everytime a video call is received no matter where the phone is. When in pocket and if the power button is pressed it pops up. A pocket mode is needed at the earliest

4 battery life not upto mark. Getting just 4.5 hours of screen ontime.

5 camera needs a loads of fixes. Telephoto and widelens become too noisy in low light. Nightscape pictures are green dominated. Focus not accurate.

6 double tap and ambient display still not working perfectly. None of them works in dark

7 call quality average

8 warp charging is pretty slow and works opposite to its name. Takes 75 minutes to go from 20 to 100

9 Fingerprint sensor misses out 1 in 3 times. Still not accurate completely.

10 stereo speakers are good but still not great and need some tweaks.

11 Ram management not good. Anytime i check it just 3 or 3.5 gb is free out of 8gb with no apps running

12 cannot scroll down the notification panel while on a call. Tried alot of times but the issue is permanent

Last edited: Jun 9, 2019

chirag2056127 likes this.
  2. Matt 80 Lollipop Jun 9, 2019

malidan and Nick 59 like this.
  3. malidan Marshmallow Jun 9, 2019

malidan, Jun 9, 2019 :
    Have you done the latest update? Because half of the stuff you have list this staff member reckons they have fixed them.

https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/known-issues-for-oneplus-7-pro.1044076/#post-20359761

I know that's not proof of anything seen as ghost touches are still being reported and that's supposed to be fixed too.:oops:

Matt 80 likes this.
  4. dhawal.d7 Gingerbread Jun 9, 2019

malidan likes this.
  5. malidan Marshmallow Jun 9, 2019

malidan, Jun 9, 2019 :
    Wow then your next step is a factory reset, I know data,data,data but it's got to be done. Back up what you must keep and do the deed, if it's still the same after that you have a decision to make.
    .Replacement
    .Refund
    Let us know know how you get on.:)

6. dhawal.d7 Gingerbread Jun 9, 2019

dhawal.d7, Jun 9, 2019 :
    Let's try this out as well. I'll surely let you know what happens next.

malidan likes this.