Problems playing videos with Bluetooth audio streaming

1. elvislam
    Gingerbread Oct 4, 2015

elvislam , Oct 4, 2015 :
    Hi folks, anybody is having similar issues? Videos are laggy when audio is being streamed to my Bluetooth headphones.

Playing music is fine, playing video without Bluetooth headphones connected is also flawless.

- Using a 3rd player (MX player) gives no difference.
    - Having problems with both of my Sony Bluetooth headphones (MW600 and SBH-52)
    - Using OOs 2.1.0

Last edited: Oct 4, 2015

2. elvislam
    Gingerbread Oct 4, 2015

elvislam , Oct 4, 2015 :
    I can reproduce the problem easily when I jump to a later time in the video with the timeline bar.

3. sixdaysandy
    Eclair Oct 4, 2015

sixdaysandy , Oct 4, 2015 :
    Do you mean the video stutters or that it goes out of sync with the audio?

I always had A/V Sync issues watching videos with Bluetooth headset unless the app was aware and compensated for it (Google Play Movies & YouTube both sync up, MX never has, on any of my devices)

4. elvislam
    Gingerbread Oct 4, 2015

elvislam , Oct 4, 2015 :
    I mean stuttering videos, not only audio out of sync. While playing the video, everything becomes normal as the audio streaming is disabled.

5. sixdaysandy
    Eclair Oct 5, 2015

sixdaysandy , Oct 5, 2015 :
    Nope not had anything like this, watched a load of videos yesterday to see if I could trigger it.

6. Eoin O'Neill
    Cupcake Feb 11, 2016

Eoin O'Neill , Feb 11, 2016 :
    I have this issue using my Sony mdr bt headphones, audio goes out of sync and video stutters in all apps

7. jlai8009
    Froyo Jan 21, 2020

jlai8009 , Jan 21, 2020 :
    Im having dis exact issue any fix for this? I notice toggling aac on/off or reconnecting bluetooth by turning off bluetooth from phone then turn it back on or turning off my earpiece then turning back on, or even forgetting my earpiece totally from the list of bluetooth device above are few temporary fix until the next time i reconnect again. also on my oneplus 6t with anker soundbudslim+ and mxplayer and youtube too