[Submitted] Problems with 5T and wireless bullets-2

1. D1578591729931
    Cupcake Feb 15, 2020 at 11:45 AM

D1578591729931 , Feb 15, 2020 at 11:45 AM :
    Good day!
    I recently purchased 2 bullets for my 5T. I immediately ran into this problem:
    When the bullets are connected to my 5T and someone calls me or I make a call to someone, 2 seconds after connecting the subscribers the bullet in the bullets disappears. I don’t hear the interlocutor and they don’t hear me. I fix this problem by switching the call from the bluetooth bullets to the phone and then immediately back to the bluetooth bullets. This problem is ongoing. I tried to restart the phone, reset the communication settings and the settings of the bullets. But the problem remains. At the same time, listening to music and watching videos is ideal. There are no problems with the sound.
    I also tried connecting other bluetooth headsets to my 5T and there were no problems. I also tried to connect my bullet owls to other phones (Motorola Z Play) and there were no problems either.
    Since on my 5T there is no problem listening to music, and problems appear only when making calls, I believe that the problem is in the firmware of my 5T.

Attached Files: