Problems with WiFi connection

1. Guilherme Fontes
    Honeycomb Mar 18, 2018

Guilherme Fontes , Mar 18, 2018 :
    First! Hi to all

I know that this is a topic that people talk about in the forums but in my case I am not sure if it's an hardware issue or not.
    The issue I am facing is that even when I am connected to a stable WiFi network my phone (OnePlus 5, Oxygen OS 5.0.4) sometimes completely disconnects from the WiFi network, and when I go ahead and check WiFi status in settings, sometimes it shows the WiFi network but I can't connect for a few seconds or I don't even see anything ( for a few seconds ,too) like I just turned on WiFi and the phone is still searching for WiFi networks. That's really annoying since I play some online video games and the connection completely drops.

Do you guys face the same or similar problems? If so, we're you able to sort them out? How?

2. akunh121
    Gingerbread Mar 18, 2018

Guilherme Fontes likes this.
  3. Guilherme Fontes
    Honeycomb Mar 18, 2018

Did you do anything to sort it out? I think I face that issue since I bought the phone, or at least from some update in nougat.( that I can remember of! or maybe I am mistaking and I got the issue from Oreo) How about you?

4. Focaccia
    Eclair Mar 18, 2018

Focaccia , Mar 18, 2018 :
    Not sure if my problem is the same as my phone is connected to WiFi but there is no internet like no incoming messages on WhatsApp until I turn off the wifi n on it again.

Thought is my wifi problem but other phone is perfectly fine

5. Guilherme Fontes
    Honeycomb Mar 18, 2018

Mh, that's weird. maybe you have the same problem as me but because you are not playing games when that happens you don't notice that much. when my issue occurs if I turn off and on m my WiFi I connect again.

6. Focaccia
    Eclair Mar 18, 2018

Focaccia , Mar 18, 2018 :
    Yes, usually when it happened was during middle of night when I sleeping. So when I wake up in the morning, I will realize no incoming messages