ProClip: Mount Your OnePlus One in Your Car

?

Would you be interested in purchasing a Proclip holder for the OnePlus One?

1. Yes. (Please contact ProClip to express your interest!)

84.3%
  2. No. (Why not: no need, too expensive, other?)

15.7%
  1. JaclynF164
    Cupcake Apr 4, 2015

2. flembrandt
    Cupcake May 14, 2015

flembrandt , May 14, 2015 :
    Hey , Ive found this wuteku magnetic car phone mount but its really small and you can turn it to any angle you want portrait or landscape. Ive bought two cos as i really like the idea of them I have one in my kitchen for watching or reading recipes on an ipad whilst cooking. Ive inserted a couple of pictures of it from their website.

I got it from a friend who recommended it. Got it on amazon

Heres the link its well worth it. http://www.wuteku.com/maglink

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. bruor
    Cupcake Jun 20, 2015

bruor , Jun 20, 2015 :
    I've got a proclip for the oneplus that I can't use anymore. If anyone can find a use for it DM me. I replaced the original USB cable so it charges the phone as fast as possible but have the original.

4. ppod
    Jelly Bean Jun 20, 2015

ppod , Jun 20, 2015 :
    No because I keep my phone in my pocket, bluetooth takes care of calls, and an android double din head unit take care of the rest.

5. evo5ive
    Froyo Jun 20, 2015

evo5ive , Jun 20, 2015 :
    Why can't you use it anymore?

6. vartanianarmen
    Cupcake Jul 31, 2015

vartanianarmen , Jul 31, 2015 :
    [​IMG]

Give this a try. The Ramkon air vent. I purchased this on Amazon and I love it. Did i mention i LOVE IT?

7. Pcline9
    Gingerbread Jul 31, 2015

8. clayginn
    KitKat Jul 31, 2015

9. oshiwoshi
    Gingerbread Jul 31, 2015

oshiwoshi , Jul 31, 2015 :
    Nope - vents are too close to the steering wheel.
    Bought a similar one sometime ago from banggood.com - new in box looking for a good home.

10. aspherical
    Jelly Bean Aug 4, 2015

aspherical , Aug 4, 2015 :
    Has anyone used the large universal holder that Proclip shows fits the OnePlus with a case? Does it work well? I use a Diztronic case. I've ordered one but it's backordered.

11. bbm29
    Cupcake Sep 5, 2015

bbm29 , Sep 5, 2015 :
    So... what's the answer for Pcline9's question: Does the Ramkon work even with a case on?
    Because I like the simplicity, size, and price of this device.

And on a size note, I tried a few different GPS apps, and landed on "Offline Maps" for now, but there are still a few annoying things. Which one is your favorite GSP app? (Needs to work without data signal, pre-loaded maps)

12. Baymax
    Starting Point Expert Community Expert Sep 5, 2015

13. oneplusonedollarbillyall
    KitKat Sep 6, 2015

oneplusonedollarbillyall , Sep 6, 2015 :
    My samsuck car-mount holder does a fantastic job with my OPO

14. ppod
    Jelly Bean Sep 6, 2015

ppod , Sep 6, 2015 :
    There are lots of option. personally i always end up going back to Co-Pilot when I take off somewhere for the weekend (uk and mainland europe) it always seems to get me back home no matter how lost we get.

15. Arcanum12
    Cupcake Sep 30, 2015

Arcanum12 , Sep 30, 2015 :
    Could you make the same post for OPT? It looks really good! I think we should make a new post for OPT because this one is only talking about OPO.

16. cptainsprky
    Eclair Oct 5, 2015

cptainsprky , Oct 5, 2015 :
    ...but this time, make an active holder that fits OPT and case - even if this means being adjustable.

In all honesty, it boggles my mind how a company that spends so much time producing awesome, custom holders for all devices, still doesn't have an adjustable, active holder. I had to resort to a cheap, flimsy holder for my OPO because of this. The USB plug was adjustable so depth of the port didn't matter. Seemed pretty simple in construction...

17. Slatter191
    Lollipop Oct 5, 2015

Slatter191 , Oct 5, 2015 :

I have a better clip/ mount for my OPOs.