Product Rollout Plans - Pre-orders Later in 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VictorB
    Froyo Sep 14, 2014

VictorB , Sep 14, 2014 :
    i am very optimistic about OPO's communication and strategy. I just hope they work on making their invite system better and letting more people get the chance of buying a OPO.

josemssilva likes this.
  2. Suryanarayanamurthy
    Gingerbread Sep 14, 2014

Suryanarayanamurthy , Sep 14, 2014 :
    good to know.. thank you.

3. marvwzz
    Donut Sep 14, 2014

4. PraveenKumarKalavai
    Cupcake Sep 14, 2014

5. Earnie
    Cupcake Sep 14, 2014

Earnie , Sep 14, 2014 :
    Ok it's an interesting business strategy to collect payment before you sell. Guarantees production and covers manufacturing costs, but remember the scalper have products. Whilst this is a great product, based on reviews, reading many threads a desperation for a product seems created. Look at Apple iPhone 6. Clamouring and queuing for a product they have touched along with anyone else, including reviewers. Can't wait to hear that you only get half way through the day and the battery dies through driving some many pixels lol. Anyways back to my point. OnePlus great product and as Carl (great photo) said the begging and what do I have to do to get an invite defeats the object. As his post is June, I'm sure the begging is worse. There's even a begging blacklist where people decide if you're too Beggy if not, of not active enough so don't send them an invite. Make me wonder how democratic the system really is. What great social experiment in human behaviour and modifying people's behaviour through consumerism. A genuinely interesting piece of research especially for society that has moved from communism to consumerism. This is how Apple control their market. But the philosophy is different to OnePlus?

6. Jirou_
    Eclair Sep 14, 2014

7. reed_lewis
    Cupcake Sep 15, 2014

reed_lewis , Sep 15, 2014 :
    When the new Nexus phone comes out, your product will be basically a boat anchor. That will kill any demand for your product, so I will just wait until the Nexus 5 comes out and purchase that through a normal purchasing method.

gareoz likes this.
  8. vivbhatia
    Cupcake Sep 15, 2014

vivbhatia , Sep 15, 2014 :
    Good to know the information about Q3. Do we gave to initiate the booking process now or wait for Q3 to start??
    Vivbhatia@hotmail.com

9. vivbhatia
    Cupcake Sep 15, 2014

vivbhatia , Sep 15, 2014 :
    Do we need to wait for Q3 to start or has anyone booked it early hand. Please guide.

10. Louluvre
    Jelly Bean Sep 15, 2014

11. gareoz
    Cupcake Sep 15, 2014

gareoz , Sep 15, 2014 :
    Thank you for the update & clarity on process of purchasing. While adding buzz to a product is great, the requirement that some members of this forum with invites have placed on those desiring to purchase is nothing short of ridiculous. "Tell me why you want/deserve the OPO & I will send you an invite"....give me a break!! I am a working professional with money & a desire to purchase, not to mention options for other devices. That's reason enough. I am not composing a dissertation on my worthiness and refuse to beg anyone for an invite. With that said, I look forward to the ordering system if my desire to purchase still exists upon its launch.

12. Robinnnn
    Froyo Sep 15, 2014

Robinnnn , Sep 15, 2014 :
    I am very curious in how the final nexus 6 will compete with the OPO, looking at first benchmarks, the OPO still beats the N6.. not sure if the N6 will have QHD screen.. so for now... it's still OPO on top of the wish list :)

13. sebopilat
    Honeycomb Sep 15, 2014

14. signa
    Honeycomb Sep 16, 2014

15. johndave
    Cupcake Sep 16, 2014

16. VijayL
    Cupcake Sep 18, 2014

17. Jeffula
    Gingerbread Sep 18, 2014

18. maestrorafi
    Eclair Sep 18, 2014