Not open for further replies.
  1. Michielheuvel
    Cupcake Nov 27, 2014

Michielheuvel , Nov 27, 2014 :

2. Michielheuvel
    Cupcake Nov 27, 2014

Michielheuvel , Nov 27, 2014 :
    Hello people,

I completed a preorder on 17 november when the 1 hour pre-order event was active.
    2 days ago I recieved a email that there was an error in the pre-order and now it have been canceled. They told me I would recieve a invite within 2 days so I could buy the One plus One anyway, which of course is really good news.

On my paypal account I could see 2 transactions, which had someting to do with the error I guess, but now only one his status is canceled, the other one is: In progress.

I still don't know what to do, I think waiting a day or another is the best, but if you guys have any tips for me it would be very nice!

3. think
    Gingerbread Nov 27, 2014

think , Nov 27, 2014 :
    The dialog with customers (yeah...us) is greatly appreciated. However sending updates once in a while is in order... Six happy months have passed since this post. Any update?

jjppttccbb likes this.
  4. Dr Phil
    Eclair Nov 27, 2014

5. Montala
    Gingerbread Nov 27, 2014

Hope412 likes this.
  6. jjppttccbb
    Jelly Bean Dec 8, 2014

7. domzwrx
    Eclair Dec 16, 2014

8. Julio.Garcia
    Eclair Dec 16, 2014

Julio.Garcia , Dec 16, 2014 :
    Thank you Carl.

I bought the 64GB Sandstone black phone, many thanks, since then all the invites I've received after that: are just for the 64GB Sandstone black again, and that is not good, :) , I don’t want everybody in my family to have the same phone as I do, my feelings of insecurity dictates I should have the “best” phone in the family and everybody else should have a 32GB one, sadly the only other option was the 16GB white, and that is not good either, :). I don’t want everybody in my family filling up their phone with music, photos, movies, etc and them complaining to me. Why don’t you produce a nice 32GB silver or gold and I am confident every OnePlus One owner, will buy one or two more, I know I will, many thanks for understanding.

9. c_adams
    Eclair Dec 16, 2014

c_adams , Dec 16, 2014 :
    So, you want to have the biggest phone penis of the people you know? That's pretty petty. You do realise that this is just one big pre release test right?

OPO, keep up the good work

maaaaaaaartin likes this.
  10. chaotix84
    Cupcake Dec 18, 2014

chaotix84 , Dec 18, 2014 :
    I gave up on OPO even if i liked the idea when i found out about this company... The bottom line is: your invitation system sucks dude! i cant believe people should beg you to give you money... should be the other way around hehehehe!! Anyway finally i bought something else...

11. bombadier
    KitKat Dec 20, 2014

bombadier , Dec 20, 2014 :
    I would like to know why the 6 invites I got that I shared could not be used as the product was out of stock due to other promotions,whats that all about ? Thought invites were allocated stock ?

12. nnepalbk
    Cupcake Dec 24, 2014

13. Edbit33
    Jelly Bean Dec 25, 2014

14. Temisan
    Froyo Dec 25, 2014

15. s_adhikary
    Cupcake Dec 28, 2014

s_adhikary , Dec 28, 2014 :
    Noticed that there r so many 1+1 fans wanting to buy the device. If these r available in market easily, company would have had a good profit instantly and a happy customer.
    Downside of the invite I feel is that, there r fans switching onto alternate device due to time constraints or availability of other phones in cheaper price which is a loss to 1+1.

tonytkd6669 likes this.
  16. Hope412
    Cupcake Feb 6, 2015

17. balam.iyer
    Froyo Feb 8, 2015

balam.iyer , Feb 8, 2015 :
    Don't know how come these pre-order events are not known to public, until it is extremely late....
    Seriously don't understand the purpose of this invite system..... It kills the business eventually....